Beauty Advisor (Full Time), Bloomingdale's San Francisco - Charlotte Tilbury
San Francisco , CA 94103
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: An ambassador for the Charlotte Tilbury brand, the Beauty Advisor will reflect the brand values and customer base. Responsible for achieving optimal financial results by maximizing top line sales potential and ensuring superior service to our customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive financial results in store to meet and exceed plan. Including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) examples; Average Unit Sales (AUS) and Items Per Transaction (IPT)
- Communicate and manage agreed goals.
- Responsible for being specialist amongst the retail artistry brands, demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit within the parameters of the Company guidelines.
- Customer Service
- Manage customer queries, through the use of sound judgement and achieving positive outcomes
- Build partnership with the Account Executive and Area Trainer to ensure continuous training and development of the team to ensure Charlotte Tilbury standards are achieved in both areas of service and artistry
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service beyond the in-store experience.
- Proactively anticipate staffing needs, including sourcing and selecting talent to deliver business objectives, inclusive of a bench for freelance and permanent staff.
- Determine individual and team sales targets to meet and exceed plan
- Analyze business performance and proactively plan strategy within day to day business and events.
- Consistently promote the Tilbury Touch to the team and customers.
- Lead by example always to promote the Tilbury Touch and exceptional customer service
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism and creativity always through team meetings and a collaborative management style
- Ensure that the counter is customer ready from open to close of business
- Maintain the required inventory levels and accurate stock files
- Implement visual merchandising, new launch displays and collateral placement as directed by the marketing team
- Maintain technology on counter
- Raise operational issues for resolution in a timely manner
- Store and Retail Partner Relationships
- Establish and develop a cooperative and mutually respectful relationship with the store retail operations team
- Schedule team to optimize coverage according to customer flow
- Maintain excellent counter hygiene standards
- Maintain the store standards and policies at all times