This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Beverly Hills Porsche, the nations #1 volume Porsche center, has been rapidly growing. We are looking to expand our Porsche Client Care Department/ Business Development Center (BDC). This is an inbound/outbound inquiry response position. The primary responsibilities are to engage customers, build relationships, and assist them in the VIP appointment scheduling process.
- Make outbound calls to hot prospects and answer incoming sales calls.
- Log all customer information/comments into our CRM.
- Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Follow-up on scheduled appointments to determine if they were kept and the outcome.
- Schedule future client contact as needed.
- Generate emails and phone calls according to contact timelines.
- Forward any customer concerns to Sales Manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Customer service phone experience required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent conversational skills and the ability to generate customer appointments is essential.
- Must enjoy working with other professionals in a very friendly and team-oriented environment.
- Other experience in sales, marketing, collections, loan origination, telemarketing or other similar experience will be helpful.
Compensation includes hourly pay, commissions, and performance bonus. Great income earning potential.
Send your resume for immediate consideration. All applications are strictly confidential.
If you are interested in exploring your next step in the automotive business we are interested in speaking with you.
Beverly Hills Porsche is the largest Porsche dealership in America. We have been in business since 1991, have an amazing staff, provide full benefits and have great team to work with!