Brannan Ready Mix Batch Plant Operator:
Brannan Ready Mix is looking for an Experienced Batch Plant Operator to join our growing team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need experience in a similar role and similar industry; Ready Mixed Concrete
This is a skilled position requiring a thorough understanding of ready mix concrete. Operator controls the process to produce concrete from raw aggregates and additives according to predetermined specifications using computer batching software. Verifies correct admixtures are used in correct dosages and provides verification that the concrete batched meets the specifications established by company and customer. The operator adjusts batching weights and quantities as necessary to maintain specifications. Plant Operator must be customer service minded, be able to keep a level head under stressful conditions and work overtime when required. This position requires day to day interaction with other employees and management of company drivers including reviews, promotions and advancements along with disciplinary actions. The job requires an extensive knowledge of aggregate, cement and admixture products and respective test standards.
- Personal Protective Equipment worn by all employees at the facility
- Leadership of monthly safety meetings
- Monthly plant and truck inspections
- Accurate slumps(no extra time at the wash rack)
- Minimal bad or rejected loads
- Monitoring of batch weight accuracy
- Plant and Yard (clean signage, no weeds, excellent housekeeping))
- Office (no distractions, clean floors/windows/doors, bulletin board)
- Trucks (drivers keep the trucks clean)