VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:0071166265
Macy's Seasonal Hiring Event
Thursday, Dec 6th - 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.!
Macy's will be conducting on-the-spot interviews and extending job offers for open seasonal support positions.
Complete your application and reserve your interview by clicking "Apply Now" to complete this application TODAY!
Available positions will vary by location, but may include positions in Seasonal Receiving and Seasonal Customer Service. Learn more about the various types of employment opportunities Macy's has to offer by clicking the links below to view just a few of our job descriptions:
Click to learn more about Macy's Seasonal Receiving Associates
Click to learn more about Macy's Seasonal Customer Service Associate
Click to learn more about Macy's Seasonal Cosmetics/Fragrances Associates
Click to learn more about Macy's Seasonal Asset Protection Associates
Click to learn more about Macy's Starbucks Barista Associates
Our associates are an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life, and they perform a number of functions that are critical to offering our customers the best experience when they shop in our store.
In order to present our customers with a magical shopping experience, our associates may be scheduled to arrive prior to store opening or to remain after store closing. Retail schedules may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. The number of scheduled hours may vary each week based on need or position type.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00Schedule :
Both: Full-Time and Part-Time
Bowie, MD US
Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises, Inc. a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), is hiring Customer Experience Technicians. Whether you're looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.
What you'll do
As a Customer Experience Technician, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. Through face-to-face interactions, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
* Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
* Contribute to a fun team atmosphere
* Master products, services and company knowledge
* Perform automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
* Maintain a clean and safe workplace
How you'll succeed
* You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
* Have an eagerness to learn
* You can lift up to 50 pounds
* Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
* Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
Why choose a career with Henley Enterprises/VIOC?
For nearly 30 years, we've been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 165 locations in 10 states across the U.S. and growing. We're passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintain an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent. Isn't it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training, based upon a nationally awarded training program
* We promote from within– a commitment we are passionate about
* No late evenings
* Competitive/Comprehensive Benefit Package
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeBowieMD
VIEW JOBS11/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-25T00:00Claire's - A Career that's always in style
Assistant Store Manager Opportunity
About The Role
As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire's, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
* Driving and achieving retail store targets
* Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity
* Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
* Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
* Keeping the store running smoothly
* Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development
* Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
* In the absence of your Store Manager you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum one year retail management experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
* Basic computer skills
* Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
* Understands the importance of Customer Service
* Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
* Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
* Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
* Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
* Ability to operate POS system
* A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
* We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
* Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers' moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
* We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
* We encourage and support your development! If you're committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!