VIEW JOBS9/21/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-20T00:00Company Overview:
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental andVision Insurance
* Uncapped Commissions
* Career advancementopportunities!
* Tuition reimbursement
* Flexible work schedule
* Mileage reimbursement& cell phone allowance
* 401(K) with 100% matchup to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
* GREAT referralprogram!
The Residential Installer is responsible for installing, testing, repairing, and servicing electrical and electromechanical equipment in customer's premises and signal receiving centers. The Installer performs associated duties in the field and shop, delivers supplies and maintains pertinent records as required.
Duties and Responsibilities of Residential Installer
* Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs equipment required by customer or ADT order.
* Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
* Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
* Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
* Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
* Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
* Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education/Work Experience Required
* High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
* Electronic Trade School training desired
* 2-3 years of Alarm maintenance/installation experience
* Excellent communications skills required.
* Valid driver's license.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com or on Facebook.
ADT Security Services, IncBowieMD
VIEW JOBS9/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-11T00:00Job Summary
As a Specialist in a reseller store, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers' hands. You understand that Apple is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that's unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers' needs. You match those needs with the right products, and then with the support of your partner you help customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Every day you'll encounter unique opportunities to change lives and make a difference.
* Strong communication and listening skills that let you speak as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.- Strong interest in connecting technology to customer needs, with a passion for continuous learning about Apple products and features.- You have excellent customer service skills that allow you to translate complex conversations into simple solutions. - Detail oriented, self motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
As a Specialist in a reseller store, you are highly skilled at uncovering customers' needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learnings in customer interactions. Providing a great experience also includes showcasing our hero products, accessories and services through best-in-class merchandising, when needed you will be trained and ready to deliver. Your success is measured by your ability to create new owners of our products. You are proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers do more with our products and develop lifelong relationships with our brand.
* You have a passion for Apple and eager to share that passion with others. - You are willing to embrace Apple's unique style for service. - You have strong people skills—you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.- Able to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, approximately 24 hours per week. - Cross-industry experience is welcome—a retail background is not necessary but preferred.
VIEW JOBS9/22/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-21T00:00OVERVIEW: The SM ensures the service and selling environment within the store is fun and engaging for customers at all times. The SM is responsible for making critical decisions that contribute to growing the customer base and driving profitable sales growth. The SM directs all Sales/Credit, Talent, Customer and Operations functions within the store.
* Create, modify and execute in-store business strategies to drive sales results and achieve individual and store goals in line with Company initiatives; Demonstrate a high-level of business acumen and understanding of Company reporting
* Adjust and implement plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business
* Effectively promote all brand initiatives, including credit, to achieve individual and store goals
* Accountable for store results; Hold store team accountable for performance to improve key metrics and drive sales
* Create and implement the talent strategy to develop a high-performing and engaged store team accountable for results
* Ensure talent is properly onboarded and adequately trained; -
* Provide store team with in-the-moment feedback and coaching on selling behaviors, customer service, operational tasks, merchandising, etc.
* Manage the ongoing development of the store team, including identifying and resolving performance issues and policy violations, in partnership with the District Manager and Brand Headquarters partners as necessary
* Network, recruit, interview and hire for in-store open positions and build a bench of talent
* Create and maintain a store culture that is committed to exceeding customer expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
* Communicate customer feedback, best sellers, business trends and recommendations to the District Manager
* Apply fashion knowledge to make product recommendations and style customers on the sales floor and in the fitting room
* Balance customers and tasks simultaneously using good judgment and teamwork
* Oversee merchandise standards to maximize sales within the store and escalate issues accordingly
* Manage the visual presentation execution, including floorset and promotional updates; provide pictures as requested and escalate issues accordingly
* Ensure that the sales floor is full, sized, organized and clean and the backroom is to brand standard
* Own store's compliance to all Company policies and procedures, including the New York & Company Code of Business Conduct and Loss Prevention policies
* Conduct routine store audits as directed and formulate strategies to improve results
* Lead the creation and implementation of strategies to achieve store shrink goals
* Write effective schedules and orchestrate proper floor coverage to meet business needs
* Proactively monitor and regulate store payroll and all other controllable expenses
* Maintain store safety standards and identify, resolve, and escalate store maintenance issues as needed
* Perform transactions including ringing at the Sales & Services desk, processing shipment, etc.
* 3 years of retail management experience with at least 1 year as a Store Manager preferred
* Physical ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time, and to move and handle merchandise and fixtures throughout the store which may entail lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
* Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, based on business needs
* Strong leadership presence, fashionable, passionate, acts with integrity, driven, accountable and a team player
* Demonstrated track record of success in achieving sales/credit goals, talent management, customer service, visual merchandising/marketing, and operations
* Minimal travel may be required
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; BA/BS degree preferred
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
As an equal opportunity employer, New York & Company does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender disorder, age, religion, disability, national origin, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. New York & Company only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.New York & CompanyBowieMD