Jenks , OK 74037
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fun, friendly, passionate, knowledgeable, and energetic? Raise your hand if thats you. Were currently hiring bartenders that fit this description.
GolfSuites in Jenks, OK, is a year-round golf entertainment venue. We pride ourselves on Delivering FUN with PASSION by building relationships and creating unforgettable experiences, for each and every guest. We are also committed to creating a welcoming, positive, and engaging atmosphere for all Team Partners (which is what we call our employees).
- Verify identification and age requirements of guests
- Serve guests in a positive and friendly manner
- Mix and serve spirits, beer and wine
- Provide information to help with food and beverage selections, including up-selling when appropriate
- Maintain an appealing and guest ready bar area
- Delivers initial drinks and refills in a timely manner
- Keep tables tidy and clean at all times (including pre-bussing and bussing as needed)
- Transmits orders to kitchen
- Delivers checks and collects payment timely
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Make suggestions based on guest tastes and preferences
- Open and maintain tabs during shift
- Provide outstanding service and build rapport with guests to create positive atmosphere
- Adheres to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies
- Adheres to all relevant health department rules/regulations
- 1+ years of bartending experience strongly preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Complies with state age limit for serving alcohol
- Knowledge of mixology for traditional cocktails
- Responsible, reliable, and honest team player with interest and ability to learn new things
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Stand and walk for extended periods including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Obtain and hold required licenses and certifications as required for your position
- Lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Stoop and bend
- Work outside, in varying weather conditions for extended periods
- ABLE alcohol serving license
- Food Handlers permit
GolfSuites is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other class expressly protected by law. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the laws of the respective state of employment.
Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.