Lubbock , TX 79403
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GolfSuites, the new managing company of 4ore! Golf Lubbock, TX, is looking for experienced, reliable, and personable Bartenders. At GolfSuites, we take pride in creating a welcoming, positive and engaging atmosphere for all Team Partners and we empower Team Partners to be their unique selves, have fun and create moments that matter for everyone!
GolfSuites mission is to provide a FUN, Inclusive, and Engaging golf-themed entertainment facility centered on FUN, Hospitality, and Game improvement. With a promise to Deliver FUN with passion!
Do you have a passion to deliver FUN to guests? Does your energy and enthusiasm show in your work? Do you communicate well with your teammates? Are you available to work in a FUN environment in the evenings and on the weekends? Then we may have the right opportunity for you!
- Verify identification and age requirements of guests
- Serve guests in a positive and friendly manner
- Mix and serve spirits, beer and wine
- Provide information to help with food and beverage selections, including up-selling when appropriate
- Maintain an appealing and guest ready bar area
- Delivers initial drinks and refills in a timely manner
- Keep tables tidy and clean at all times (including pre-bussing and bussing as needed)
- Transmits orders to kitchen
- Delivers checks and collects payment timely
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Make suggestions based on guest tastes and preferences
- Open and maintain tabs during shift
- Provide outstanding service and build rapport with guests to create positive atmosphere
- Adheres to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies
- Adheres to all relevant health department rules/regulations
- 1+ years of bartending experience strongly preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Complies with state age limit for serving alcohol
- Knowledge of mixology for traditional cocktails
- Responsible, reliable, and honest team player with interest and ability to learn new things
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Stand and walk for extended periods including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Obtain and hold required licenses and certifications as required for your position
- Lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Stoop and bend
- Work outside, in varying weather conditions for extended periods
- ABLE alcohol serving license
- Food Handlers permit
Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.