Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and were looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
The Barista is responsible for executing the vision and strategy of our SOHO store Cafe. Candidates should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, excited to learn and grow with the team while maintaining a strong representation of community and brand awareness. Responsibilities include ensuring the quality of food and beverage are kept to the highest standard we set, ensuring a superior client experience, and being able to handle multiple tasks alone and in collaboration with team members.
- Help The RealReal build an innovative caf experience connecting customers with high-touch food and beverage services.
- Passion for coffee and tea, have the desire to learn more about coffee and tea.
- Experienced with different brewing method. (V60, Chemex, and Aeropress).
- Ability to calibrate Espresso.
- Proficient in steaming milk and latte art.
- Ability to talk about coffee.
- Worked with a 3rd wave coffee roaster.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Strong free pour latte art skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Ensure the caf is consistently meeting or exceeding the highest standards of quality in every drink and food item served.
- Help to organize and lead any coffee-based community or educational events, held within or outside of the store.
- Be knowledgeable on all product offered, including coffee rotations, origins, and attributes, through regular cuppings, product tastings, and self-education.
- Work with store management to maintain alignment with the key store and company-wide strategies.
- 3-5 years of restaurant or cafe experience.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of relevant food and beverage offerings.
- Positive, engaging attitude with customers, especially during times of high-volume.
- Strong sense of teamwork and a resourceful, self-starter mentality in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work retail hours, including Saturday and Sunday.