Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony ofEvanston is looking for
Receptionist/Barista to join our team!
Symphony ofEvanston is part of the Symphony Post-Acute Networkwww.symphonypan.com
, one of the countrys leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We are a family-oriented operation that takes a uniquely personal approach to delivering quality outcomes for the patients in our care.
At Symphony of Evanston, we take pride in our guest-centric philosophy and our ability to deliver quality care to our guests. Whether in our post acute rehabilitation, long-term skilled nursing, or our specialty programs, this philosophy is reflected in our commitment to deliver the highest possible level of independence and quality of life for all those who pass through our doors. We're more than a traditional nursing home, our guests and their families can expect incredible care tailored to each individual need.
The Receptionist/Barista will:
- Provide clerical support.
- Answer telephone calls; determine nature of the call and direct caller to the appropriate team / department
- Greet visitors. Direct to appropriate office / department or residents room
- Update and maintain personnel and resident listing
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care.
- Provides consistent quality in the preparation of drinks and brewing of coffee and tea.
- Participates actively in training to learn new and promotional products. Continually works to expand product knowledge of coffee and tea.
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked store.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge and understanding of computer programs; example: Microsoft Office
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Starbucks procedures and drinks (We Serve Starbucks Drinks and/or Products)
- 1 year experience
- Ability to be flexible with schedule a plus (Alternating shifts 7a-3p and/or 3p to 11p)
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com)
Apply on line by clickingApply Now
or apply in person at:
Symphony of Evanston 820 Foster Street, Evanston, IL 60201www.symphonyofevanston.com