Barback - Cecconi's West Hollywood
Soho House & Co.
West Hollywood , CA 90069
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who we are
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether its a private members club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe its our people who make that happen.
See for yourself click the links below to watch how we work
SEE HOW WE WORKHAVE FUNandWHY WE STAY
Located on the beautiful street of Melrose Avenue in the heart of West Hollywood, Cecconis West Hollywood offers a spectacular crafted food options like hand-made pasta dishes from Italy using the finest quality ingredients.
This position will be responsible for assisting the bartenders in providing quality service to all guests who come to Soho House & Co. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Upholds Mystery Shopper guidelines and all Service Standards.
- Informs and gets verbal consent of Manager for all breaks including meal breaks, rest breaks, bathroom breaks, etc.
- Greets all guests with a smile, eye-contact, enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times and adheres to Companys grooming standards.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, well groomed, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers and guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude to guest requirements Attentiveness to service, responding positively to guests needs, never making the guest do work.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Maintain all steps in the Customer Service program with each patron and employee.
- Replenish paper goods (i.e., cups, napkins, etc.) at bars.
- Cutting fruit and garnishes for drinks.
- Stock and replenish bar with glassware as needed.
- Assist bartenders in cleaning and maintaining bars, i.e. filling ice bins, etc.
- Stock bars with alcoholic beverages including liquor, wine, beer, drink mixes.
- Stock non-alcoholic beverages including soda, juices, and carbon dioxide at bars.
- Stock liquor room with all supplies including liquor, beer, wine, dry goods, soda, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of liquor rooms, beer coolers, and bars including sweeping, mopping, take out the trash, etc.
- Assist with setting up for banquets and private functions including stocking alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and paper products.
- Break bartenders.
- Make change for guests.
- Run cashier register as needed.
- Help with inventories.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether youre seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Paid Weekly & Designated Parking
- One of the most Competitive Salaries
- Fantastic Career Growth + Continued Learning Opportunities
- Become a part of our Global Network Passionate about Food, Drink and Beauty/Wellness
- Cookhouse & House Tonic - Trips, Training and Workshops Team Events
- Staff Screenings, Free Exercise Classes, Team Outings