VIEW JOBS5/23/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-08-21T00:00SGS is seeking a career oriented, hardworking and dependable professional to join our Gravure Production team in our Milwaukee facility. On-the-job mentoring and training provided with the opportunity for advancement. Must be willing to work rotating or off-shift work.
Opportunity to increase hourly wage upon successful completion of Entry Level competencies ($1.00 increase - within 6-12 months) and Full Level competencies (.50 increase - 12 month minimum upon achievement of Entry Level competencies). Additional $1.00 an hour shift differential provided on top of base wages.
Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision and tax-free Health and Flexible Savings accounts to help you manage health care needs. To help you prepare for retirement, we offer a traditional and Roth 401(k) along with a 401(k) match. To help with income replacement needs we provide company-paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability benefits. We also offer a generous Paid Time Off Policy and Paid Holidays.
SGS is a global leader in integrated packaging and marketing production for some of the largest consumer brands, retailers, pharmaceutical companies and printing/converting industries in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
Job is performed on the manufacturing floor among rotating equipment, potentially hazardous chemicals and loud noise.
VIEW JOBS5/27/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-08-25T00:00Project Manager - Advanced Manufacturing
Company Generac Power Systems
Name Project Manager - Advanced Manufacturing
Req # 53649
Location Waukesha CORP
Employment Type Full Time
Serious power, compelling careers!
It's a challenge, and an invitation. Most importantly, it's an opportunity to join an industry leader. There's never been a better time to work at Generac. We're shaping the market and investing in new companies and new technologies. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
The role of Project Manager - Advanced Manufacturing working in Waukesha you will be part of the Operations Project Management team. This position reports to the VP of Operations - Advanced Manufacturing and works closely with multiple site Operations and Engineering teams.
The Project Manager-Advanced Manufacturing serves as a dynamic change agent and aggressively leads business improvement through transformational process improvement projects. This role provides continual improvement to critical manufacturing processes to enable achievement of corporate operations strategic initiatives and financial targets. This role is responsible for challenging conventional thinking and assembling multiple teams to support tactical efforts, serving as both a team leader and coach.
* Lead multiple projects integrating off-the-shelf components like robotics, visions systems, etc. into a custom automation solution.
* Translate requirement specifications into automation concepts, conduct concept design reviews, and obtain clear directional agreement with Vendors.
* Design or lead designers creating detailed assemblies, subassemblies, piece part drawings and bills of materials.
* Specify materials of construction for various applications including finishes and fabrication tolerances.
* Critically review detailed designs for viability and manufacturability and modifies design as needed.
* Lead project procurement, fabrication, assembly, and debugging activities.
* Provide hands-on debugging leadership, solves complicated automation integration issues, and provides guidance to less experienced team members in debugging activities.
* Oversee project milestones and deliverables to ensure customers' needs are met.
* Assist in the preparation of applications (quotes).
* Participate on cross-functional teams to address or resolve manufacturing, design, or quality issues to ensure continuous improvement.
* Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering function.
* Three years progressive experience with an emphasis in Controls
* You have Integrity to do the right thing and walk to talk
* You're Innovative, experiment and push boundaries, you have great ideas that have break through results
* You lead with Agility and learn in the moment and set the pace for success
* You have a strong connection with People and are a talent champion
* You foster a Team Environment and take pride in our organization and understand working together achieves results
* You lead with Excellence through continuous improvement and a drive to win
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
* Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
* State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, café, free parking and many employee activities
* Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
* Enjoy summer hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
* Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
* We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days. Each Friday we relax in our jeans!
* Product loan and discount programs.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds. Specific conditions of this job include are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Occasional travel.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Generac Power System, IncWaukeshaWI
VIEW JOBS5/20/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-08-18T00:00Description:
Love the smell of Fresh-Baked Bread? Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Baker who believes in made-from-scratch food and loves baking.
As a Baker, your responsibilities would include:
* Exhibiting teamwork
* Following proper sanitation guidelines
* Preparing food that is up to Texas Roadhouse standards
* Baking our famous Fresh-Baked Bread
If you think you would be a legendary Baker, apply to become a part of our Bake Team today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
* A choice of medical plans that are best in class
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Vacation Time
* Short-Term Disability
* Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
* Identity Theft Protection
* Employee Assistance Program
* Business Travel Insurance
* Annual holiday bonus
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact restaurant the and ask for a manager.
Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLCWaukeshaWI