VIEW JOBS1/11/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-11T00:00<p><strong>Title: Sr. Backend developer (Python/NodeJS)</strong></p><p></p> <p><strong>Type : Contract 6+ months.</strong></p> <p><strong>Location : Remote</strong></p> <p><strong>Rate : $Open/hour </strong></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Part-time senior level backend developer in either Python/Django, Python/Flask, or NodeJS</li> <li>Part time between 20-30 hours/week</li> <li>Work with technical manager to define architecture / build app from groud up</li> <li>API integration with Twillio and cloudinary</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p><strong>Note:</strong> If interested please send your updated resume to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">email@example.com</a> and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.</p> <p>We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Thanks and Regards</strong></p><p></p><p><strong>Elanthamizhan Elangovan| Technical Recruiter</strong></p><p><strong>Phone: 1-856 528 3312 ext 1221 | Email: <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org%7C" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">email@example.com|</a> </strong><a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/elanthamizhan-elangovan-09512b198/" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">https://www.linkedin.com/in/elanthamizhan-elangovan-09512b198/</a></p><p><strong>Two95 International Inc | 1101, N Kings Hwy, Suite #200 Cherry Hill ,NJ 08034 | Fax: 856-494-1988 | <a href="http://www.two95intl.com/" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">www.two95intl.com</a> </strong></p><p><strong>Inc500-5000 Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A</strong></p>Two95 International Inc.PhiladelphiaPA
VIEW JOBS1/21/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-21T00:00Want to create customer value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There's one in every group-the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn't afraid to break the mold and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what's next. www.avanade.com
As a Power BI Developer, you will design and develop human and/or machine experience using data and analytics tools and processes. Using emerging and established technologies, the Analytics Experience Consultant will consider and design for both human and machine interactions in response to insights discovered from data. Additionally, this role will play a meaningful role in enabling data discovery of core issues, trends, expected and actual outcomes for humans and machines consuming the data.
How we support you:
We believe in gender equity and an inclusive community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package: generous vacation allowance disability coverage, retirement plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, life insurance, hotel and travel discounts, extended benefits to cover items that support your well-being, health, dental and vision insurance, professional development and paid Microsoft certification opportunities.
Key/Day-to-day Role Responsibilities are:
⦁Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources.
⦁Contribute to teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
⦁Bring expertise or identifies domain experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret, and produce recommendations based on company reporting and data needs.
⦁Advise business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities.
⦁Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
⦁Integrate data from various sources to produce requested or required data elements.
⦁Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports, and other end-user information portals or resources. May craft specifications for reports based on business requests.
⦁Able to travel as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
⦁Proficient with Power BI.
⦁Proven professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets.
⦁Knowledge of Azure (Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory) data management experience is preferred. Advanced proficiency with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting.
⦁Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling.
⦁Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
⦁Extraordinary written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
⦁Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
⦁Client consulting and project-leadership experience working with third-party clients preferred but not essential.
Preferred years of Work Experience: You will likely have 2-4 years of relevant professional experience.
VIEW JOBS1/21/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-21T00:00Job Summary
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications. Documents all development activity. Assists with training non-technical personnel. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
* Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications and roll-outs of software releases.
* Participates in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications.
* Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
* Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
* Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Development Engineers.
* Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
* Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
* Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design and technical choices to internal audiences.
* Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, project management skills.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
* Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
* This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.