Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Back Of House Operations Coordinator - Williamsburg BK
Brooklyn , NY 11211
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This full-time position handles inventory from the point of arrival to our Williamsburg store through its processing to the sales floor. This position reports directly to the Store Manager and communicates with the office inventory and receiving team. The collaborative nature of this position enables the right candidate to facilitate detail-oriented inventory ordering, special order processing, receiving and vendor RTVs with an emphasis on efficiency, attention to product quality, and maintenance of accurate inventory accounting.
To best benefit the busiest times of receiving, the position is ofthen scheduled Monday through Friday, though weekend availability is required. Success in this position is measured by efficient recieving, attention to detail and backstock organization, as well as providing a high level of customer service on the sellling floor when necessary.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
Detailed receiving of inventory from 100+ vendors:
- Managing, transporting boxes to and from basement
- Confirming packing slips and box contents
- Inspection of goods for expected quality
- Steaming, hanging, and folding merchandise
Efficient processing of merchandise:
- Interaction with point of sale software to manage and print item tags
- Tagging of merchandise to store standards
- Adherence to daily schedule, ability to manage time
- Presentation of merchandise to inventory manager for floor distribution
- Creating and executing new systems of organization of merchandise
- Manages supply ordering
- Constant communication with managers to manage and maintain inventory
- Interaction with sales staff to maintain proper selection of merchandise on the floor
- Oversee shipping and receiving
- Assist on the floor when necessary as per business needs
- Delivery and maintenance of luxury customer service standards
- Ability and desire to work with and help clients
- 2-3 years experience in recieving or back of house operations, preferably in luxury retail
- Luxury retail or high end boutique experience
- A commitment to delivering top notch, personalized customer service
- A love of fashion and a solid knowledge of contemporary and independent designers
- An awareness and appreciation of the brands Bird carries
- Excellent organization skills
- Ambition to grow within the Bird brand
- A working understanding of basic POS software
- Ability to lift and or move up to 25 pounds
Bird offers competitive pay, 401k matching, split-pay health care, and vacation pay as well as generous discounts and store credit incentives.