B2B Sales Representative - Entry Level
Little Rock , AR 72201
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client has been in business for over 40 years and has firmly established themselves as a global leader within automation technology. Last year they nearly surpassed $5 Billion in global sales and employ nearly 7,000 world-wide. They are focused on constant innovation, and aim to be the first to deliver new automation technologies to a wide industry scope.
- In this B2B sales role you will be selling cutting edge automation solutions, but not before you complete a fully paid intensive 1-2 months of classroom training, followed by at least 3 months of professional mentorship.
- This is a true career-making opportunity for individuals that are hard charging, metrics & goal driven, high achievers who want nothing more than a long-term career in sales.
- As a true professional salesperson, you will be selling solutions only presented after intense listening, asking great questions, earning your clients trust and moving the process forward.
What You Will Do as a Sales Representative:
- Spend two days in the office prospecting and filling your pipeline
- Spend three days on the road, meeting your clients face-to-face, forging relationships, solving business problems and conducting successful sales consultations
- Become an expert in your product line so you can think on your feet to provide custom innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients in factory type settings
- Make presentations, negotiate and write proposals
What is Required of a Sales Representative:
- Bachelors Degree (upcoming grads encouraged to apply)
- 0 - 3 years experience (seriously, zero experience is needed)
- A passion for a long-term career in sales
- An aptitude and passion for technology in general and a desire to help manufacturers create more efficient processes
Compensation / Benefits:
- A long-term career where employees are only promoted from within
- 1st year starting base salary: $51-70K (depending on location)
- Total 1st year target compensation: $81-100K (including bonuses)
- After promotion / 2nd year base salary: $67-92K (depending on location)
- Total 2nd year target compensation: $103-128K (including bonuses)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances
- 401k with company match