B2B Marketing Specialist
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Combining XEs digital currency information services with HiFXs money transfer and corporate FX services creates an enormous opportunity to convert XEs hundreds of millions of informational users into transacting customers.
Responsible for leading regional B2B marketing activity, this role requires a passion for building demand marketing campaigns that generate and accelerate sales pipeline.
This role is working closely with our marketing, sales and wider teams to create an integrated marketing strategy, delivering on tactics to drive pipeline growth.
You will use the latest data-driven marketing tools to measure, optimize and deliver on your programs.
- Strategic Marketing Planning, including the development of personas, strategies and tactics to achieve the Corporate business marketing objectives. Includes identifying and adjusting the appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and grow and close the pipeline.
- Build campaign strategy, value propositions and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, online user experience and content that drives results, targeting our B2B personas.
- Leveraging technology and innovations to scale our lead generation and lead conversion
- Digital Marketing: Work with internal marketing team and external agencies (where relevant) to plan and execute demand generation programs both leads and applications.
- You will also be responsible for working with our tools and marketing operations teams to pull and analyze reports, reviewing metrics and making optimizations based on performance of the business and campaigns. Working with our data science, BI teams to identify trends and targeting opportunities
- Sales Enablement & Communications: Build digital campaign tools and resources for sales to easily leverage with accounts and prospects, ensuring we always look to leverage these assets for all digital channels and globally wherever possible.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand performance, challenges, opportunities, troubleshooting problems and leveraging opportunities as they arise & providing proactive solutions.
- Work closely with our sales teams to ensure programs are set up to flow to the right sales teams and build communications and engagement to ensure they know how to follow up on leads.
- Working with the wider marketing team, executes online marketing programs such as search, display, organic search, affiliate marketing, social marketing and viral marketing to create inbound engagement and demand, always ensuring we leverage existing organic channels.
- Define and deliver retention activity that drives repeat usage, and re-activates churned customers.
- Uses internal and external market intelligence, research, studies and insights to determine business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing marketing efforts.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing and demand generation roles in the tech industry
- Strong understanding of demand generation
- Track record of owning campaigns and driving successful outcomes
- Passion for and experience with using emerging technologies
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Equally analytical and creative
- Adept storyteller able to simplify complex ideas and demonstrate value
- Independent worker with strong project management skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative personality that thrives in a highly cross functional, cross-cultural environment
- Eye for detail while keeping the big picture and goals in mind
- Pride in ownership and delivering results
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)