B2B Marketing Manager - Ovia Health For Brands (Insights & Media Solutions)
Boston , MA 02110
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ovia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Trusted and loved by millions, Ovia Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenting empower people to take control of their reproductive health and navigate their parenting journeys, from period-tracking through pregnancy, parenthood, and beyond. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families lead fuller, healthier lives!
Were looking for an experienced B2B marketer and compelling storyteller to drive our marketing strategy, messaging, materials, and events for our Ovia Insights division, an internal creative agency and native advertising platform for Brands who want to reach and engage millennial moms and moms-to-be on the Ovia apps.
As the Ovia Insights Marketing Manager, you will lead a diverse range of campaigns from strategy and design through development and execution. You will have a meaningful impact on the Ovia Insights brand and marketing strategy, while also contributing to our vision to improve the world for women and families! Responsibilities:
- Own the B2B marketing strategy for our Ovia Insights and Media division, leading demand generation, sales support, customer marketing, content strategy and branding
- Develop content and digital marketing strategy and plan to drive demand, grow pipeline, and nurture prospects in target segments
- Drive events strategy and execution, including planning, setup, collateral, participation, and speaking
- Track campaign performance and metrics, make recommendations for improvement, share best practices
- Define objectives and initiatives for marketing plan aligned to company mission and roadmap, and communicate calendar and key results internally
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Client and Account Management, Product Marketing, and cross-functional teams on new product releases, customer engagement and retention, marketing calendar, and activities
- Leverage Ovia Healths relationships with the worlds most loved and trusted brands and millions of moms to generate awareness and breakthrough campaigns
- Design and leverage research and insights to engage and recruit brands who want to deeply understand and meaningfully engage with Ovias millions of millennial moms and families
We value smarts and drive! We'd also like to see:
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with ideally 2+ years experience in the B2B and/or marketing to advertising agencies and brands
- Passion for supporting people on their parenting journeys
- Broad knowledge and proven experience in demand generation, digital, social, and sales enablement
- Intellectually curious, agile, adventurous, and innovative professional who is excited to come to work everyday to solve meaningful problems!
- Prior experience with marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics etc.)
- Excellent project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to use analytics and data to tell a story, and report on content, social, and web performance, conversion ratios and other KPIs
- Experience at a fast-paced, high growth environment or start-up a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree a plus
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works hard and laughs a lot. Working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big and we value our employees tremendously. In addition to a positive, healthy work environment, we provide:
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks
- Flexible work schedule
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Terrific parental leave policy
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.