B2B Marketing Lead
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Journey is on a mission to help all people live happier, healthier lives. We believe that by transforming your mind, you transform your life so we're building the world's largest, most supportive and inclusive community for learning to live your best life.
Our company culture is immensely important to us and we look for people who will support and build it.
- We are an emotionally safe environment where we can show up authentically and bring our whole self to work. Team members are safe to take risks, be vulnerable in front of each other, and make mistakes.
- We trust our team and our business information is shared openly with all team members.
- Team members are fully empowered and take ownership for doing high-quality, on-time work. We have full responsibility for the organizations success; if we sense that something needs to happen, we have a duty to address it.
- We believe in continuous personal and professional growth and we will do our part to help you on that journey. Feedback is not only helpful but required. Only through open, compassionate feedback can we grow.
- We are optimistic and see the glass as 3/4 full. We believe that the power of our mission and effort will allow us to flourish. We focus on strengths more than weaknesses and opportunities more than problems.
Were looking for
- An experienced marketer that can lead, refine, and execute a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy to build a successful mindfulness brand.
What Youll Do
- Reporting directly to our CEO, you'll:
- Create and lead our B2B growth and retention initiatives.
- Own and push forward thought leadership, PR, and communications.
- Support, improve, and optimize our sales marketing materials.
- Spearhead and manage effective content creation (ebooks, white papers, case studies, etc) across email, LinkedIn, and other marketing channels.
- Partner with outside vendors and contributors to optimize our paid acquisition and advertising efforts.
- Get to know our customers deeply and identify new growth & optimization opportunities.
- Ultimately, youll play a key role on a team fully committed to building a more mindful world where everyone lives a balanced, happy life.
- Were based in New York, but you can be anywhere.
What You Need
- At least five years in a B2B marketing role, ideally at an early-stage startup.
- Demonstrated experience managing and improving retention cross the entire customer lifecycle.
- Personal passion for mindfulness and meditation.
- Ideal candidate also has some copywriting chops.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Journey contributes to a portion of the medical insurance premium, provided through Aetna.
- Vacation Days. Team members receive 3 weeks of paid vacation and unlimited unpaid personal days off.
- Wisdom Money. Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on personal development activities, such as meditation classes and retreats, as they see fit.
- Complimentary Journey Classes & Courses. Team members can participate in an unlimited number of Journey classes and courses.