B2B Lead Generation Expert
Nashville , TN
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TenantBase is a leading commercial real estate technology company that exists to help businesses find and lease commercial space. Recently named to Forbes Best Startup Employers in 2020 and Silicon Reviews 50 Fastest Growing Companies, TenantBases growth story is only just beginning.
We are looking for an expert in B2B lead generation to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and all other marketing channels that are related to our lead generation strategy. This person will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines such as YouTube and LinkedIn. This role will be deeply integrated with our Sales & Operations team, working directly with management to create efficiencies in our acquisition channels as we continue to grow.
We have an established SEM strategy and are looking for someone with a "go-getter" attitude that is ready to bring their own experience into the fold. This individual will be responsible for maximizing the ROI on all digital marketing spend for the company.
A couple notes:
- The job title is flexiblewe are focused on finding the right candidate to fit our company culture who also considers themselves a B2B lead generation expert.
- Proximity to Nashville is essential. We have a flexible remote work policy but this role will be working closely with the COO and other members of the management team. We find it most effective to come to the office to collaborate regularly when possible.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- 1-3 years of proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Vacation
You Should Apply If:
- You practice as hard as you play. Youre a market expert or well on your way to becoming one, you know your competitors, youre up to date on the latest trends, youre coachable, and youre willing to put in the time to master your craft to understand how your buyer & customers makes decisions
- You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality
- You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology
- You embrace being pushed to be the best version of yourself
- You enjoy working with others and being a part of a fast growing company