Stratford Solutions Inc.
Hartford , CT 6101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking a Azure/AWS Architect
Location: Hartford, CT (REMOTE WORK)
Duration: 4-6 month contract to hire
- 8+ years relevant work experience applicable experience developing technical solutions for large complex IT systems, demonstrating a high degree of ingenuity
- Technical understanding Cloud and infrastructure services, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, and on-premise networking, servers and storage
- Hands-on experience with any of the following DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Git, Jenkins or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in Defense Contracting and/or Aerospace industry.
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, leveraging Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings in both Commercial & GovCloud implementations
- Agile/SAFe software development methodologies and tools
- Various database technologies (SQLServer, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
- Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Mesosphere
- Identity and access management solutions, single sign-on federation, LDAP, Microsoft Server Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- VMware based software defined datacenter, including server, storage and network virtualization using traditional, converged and hyper-converged infrastructure, and Private Cloud automation
- Windows Server 2016/2012r2 and Redhat 7.x, including authentication and access control, image management, patching, hardening & group policy, clustering, IIS/Apache, and other core services
- Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) technologies, including Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS, and both discrete and software defined storage solutions
- Backup and Recovery, including traditional streaming, virtualization, and cloud based solutions
- Cloud Migration / Hybrid Cloud automation technologies
- Security and Compliance standards (such as CIS Benchmarks, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, ISO/IEC 27001, SOX, PCI DSS)