Exciting Azure DevOps Automation Engineer career opportunity.
2 plus years of hands-on experience with MS Azure technologies and in Azure DevOps environment
Ansible experience for physical and cloud resource configuration and maintenance
Terraform to manage the deployment of cloud-based infrastructure to strengthen our cloud-first abilities and to enhance our business continuity options
2 plus years of experience with Python, shell or Java programming experience
broad range of knowledge in networks and/or firewall.
Hands-on experience with containers and container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
2+ years of hands-on CI/CD engineering experience working with scripting and build management tools for a variety of frameworks and technologies, including Angular, Java, C#/.NET, Bash, Groovy, Gradle, and Maven.
Hands-on experience working in Agile and DevOps cultures and teams with a keen focus on process improvement and automation through internal and external collaboration.
Bachelors degree in a Computer Science related field, or equivalent practical experience
VIEW JOBS1/21/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-21T00:00<strong>Cloud Engineer - IT Infrastructure Engineering and Automation – 200002O4</strong><br />
Location: Columbus, IN with Option of Nashville, TN or possible Virtual Location<br />
No, this isn’t one of those ordinary jobs.<br />
We are place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.<br />
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.<br />
We are looking for a talented Cloud Engineer supporting IT Infrastructure Engineering and Automation located in Columbus, IN.<br />
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways;
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Development of custom automation based on business needs.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Implement, support and migrate applications (lift and shift, refactor) onto Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, OCI or VMC on AWS).</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Implement, support DevOps toolsets e.g. configuration management, containers, CI/CD, Source Control and IaC).</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proactively seek new value-add automation opportunities for internal customers and converts those new opportunities to realized value.</li>
Role Summary<br />
Provides application or infrastructure technical expertise, analysis and specifications for IT systems to meet business requirements in accordance with IT architecture policies and standards; translate requirements into technical specifications, create detailed solution design, coordinate construction, installation, configuration and testing of IT systems; and identifies, troubleshoots and resolves system technical issues.
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assists in creating and managing the technical specifications from which programs and configurations will be applied to create the application, infrastructure or complete solution</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assists in technical analysis of potential solutions including evaluating the technical fit and viability of commercial-of-the-shelf products versus custom built solution</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Delivers solution design, adhering to standards and leveraging re-use of components</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assists in creating high level and detail design of infrastructure OR applications, interfaces, conversions, extensions, reports, and workflows while meeting architecture, security, performance, scalability, and maintainability requirements</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assists technical and infrastructure groups in understanding the solution design and specifications</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Works closely with IT technical service providers to ensure outsourced work packages are delivered to specifications, meeting key parameters of quality, schedule, cost, security, performance, and scalability</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Participates in formal design reviews and code reviews (where applicable) to ensure the detailed design specifications have been understood and coding standards have been adhered to by the development team(s)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Leverages re-usability of component designs to reduce costs and shorten time to deliver solution</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ensures adherence to obtain efficiency in the build and deploy processes, leveraging automation where possible</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assists in the test strategy and execution of master test plan</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Participates in the creation of standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines for the IT design and development community as well work instructions or ‘runbooks’ used for end-user support</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Analyzes and revises existing systems and documentation to identify remediation or improvements in the application or infrastructure solution</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Provides level 3 support for critical issues</li>
<strong>Solution Design -</strong> Creates and defines the solution design complete with instrumentation and measurement, using Cummins IT processes, standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to synthesize diagrams, models and documentation in order to build a solution that meets buildability, business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.<br />
<strong>Solution Functional Fit Analysis -</strong> Composes and decomposes a system into its component parts using procedures, tools and work aides for the purpose of studying how well the component parts were designed, purchased and configured to interact holistically to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.<br />
<strong>Solution Modeling - </strong>Creates, designs and formulates models, diagrams and documentation using Cummins IT processes, standards, tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.<br />
<strong>Solution Configuration -</strong> Configures, creates and tests a solution for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications using Cummins IT processes, standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.<br />
<strong>Data Modeling -</strong> Creates, writes and tests data models, test scripts and build scripts using Cummins IT processes, standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.<br />
<strong>Performance Tuning -</strong> Conceptualizes, analyzes and solves application, database and hardware problems using our IT processes, standards and tools, version control, and build and test automation to meet business, technical, security, governance and compliance requirements.<br />
<strong>Solution Validation Testing -</strong> Validates a configuration item change or solution using the IT Operating Model (ITOM), including the SDLC standards, tools and metrics, to ensure that it works as designed and meets customer requirements.<br />
<strong>Customer focus - </strong>Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.<br />
<strong>Manages complexity -</strong> Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.<br />
<strong>Global perspective -</strong> Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.<br />
<strong>Optimizes work processes -</strong> Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.<br />
<strong>Manages conflict -</strong> Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise<br />
<strong>Education, Licenses, Certifications</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required</li>
<strong>Compensation and Benefits</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Base hourly rate commensurate with experience <plus bonus?>. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.</li>
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. We validate right to work using E-Verify.<br />
We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit <a href="http://www.dhs.gov/E-Verify">www.dhs.gov/E-Verify</a> .<br />
VIEW JOBS1/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-16T00:00A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
* Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, CASP, Security +, SANS Cloud SECxx
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Developing secure cloud resource deployment templates in Cloud Service Providers using Terraform, Azure ARM, AWS Cloud Formation, or GCP Deployment Manager;
* Integrating security into cloud resources through deployments templates, policy management tools, configuration management tools, CI\CD pipelines, and other automation or orchestration solutions;
* Automating deployment of cloud resources and applications using Bash, Python, PowerShell, or other scripting languages;
* Exhibiting familiarity with Cloud Security Alliance, Center for Internet Security, ISC2, and SANS Cloud Security Standards for securing Cloud Applications, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Containers, and Microservices;
* Interacting with distributed version control systems like Git, GitHub, GitOps, etc;
* Deploying code using CI\CD tools like GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc;
* Working with Hashicorp stack including Terraform, Vault, Sentinel, Consul;
* Possessing knowledge and experience with application security solutions and web hosting architecture and principles;
* Leveraging experience with Software development including web, mobile applications and development languages;
* Having experience with commercial Source Code Analysis/Static Application Security Testing Tools;
* Understanding of application source code vulnerability mitigation processes;
* Recognizing risk assessment/acceptance factors that can affect business and security decisions;
* Having knowledge of and experience with Business processes and drivers that can affect system design;
* Analyzing application security vulnerabilities and executing mitigation strategies;
* Leveraging review processes using application threat vulnerability tools, scanning techniques and/or code review results;
* Using assessments of vulnerabilities, sources of threats, and current security guidance to determine the effectiveness of mitigation plans;
* Collaborating with teams to identify opportunities and provide recommendations on how application security can be built into project development;
* Interacting with project management team members and key stakeholders on application projects;
* Reviewing application threat vulnerability assessments on application development projects;
* Implementing strategy for application threat vulnerability review and remediation;
* Identifying and documenting complex business cases to assist in gaining internal support to implement security solutions;
* Collaborating with team members and stakeholders virtually;
* Evidencing communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Having customer service experience/skills, multitasking and possessing time management skills; and,
* Possessing analytical skills and attention to detail.
VIEW JOBS1/21/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-21T00:00Job Purpose
Under limited supervision and with minimal technical guidance, the Automation Engineer will identify cost savings opportunities, design and develop automated processes, work cells, and equipment. Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams to optimize team efficiency. Manage multiple projects/tasks and prioritize actions in support of manufacturing objectives.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position supports our Contractor Equipment Division (CED) in Rogers, MN. At CED, our product line meets the needs of painting and general contractors and includes airless, air and gas-powered sprayers, line stripers, pressure washers, and roofing equipment (http://bit.ly/1zMGRDu). Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016, 2018, & 2019.
* Plan, execute and report priorities including all automated process design.
* Maintain compliance with all pertinent safety regulations including, but not limited to, OSHA, ANSI, ISO, and RIA.
* Develop and maintain operational standards and operational layouts
* Project budget estimates.
* React to changing priorities.
* Demonstrate initiative to learn industry and project requirements, and to utilize new technologies to solve problems.
* Record keeping and machine documentation related to; operator and machine safety, preventative/predictive maintenance, and general repair.
* Provide electrical, mechanical, and robotic support necessary to keep all Company production equipment in good working order.
* Support Automation Technicians and Maintenance Mechanics.
* Evaluate upgrades for various equipment
* Monitor equipment performance and perform systematic performance analysis to drive improvements on equipment reliability, availability, throughput, and cost of ownership.
* Communication liaison between engineering, production, Information Systems, Purchasing, Cell Leader, etc.
* Collaborates efforts with team members and works as a team player and/or leader.
* Provide technical assistance.
* Provide hands-on problem resolutions.
* Report and facilitate correction of out-of-specification conditions.
* Determine the proper processes.
* Select and implement proper fixturing and tooling for machining and/or assembly job.
* Perform capital equipment justification as needed.
* Plan and implement preventive and corrective actions for reducing scrap, rework and down time.
* Research and implement new technological ideas to keep the production processes continuously improving.
* Recommend and implement process improvements.
* Maintain a productive, efficient and team-oriented work environment.
* Follow all required safety guidelines and utilize the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
* Mentor Automation technicians.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
* B.S. Degree in a related engineering field (Mechanical, Industrial, etc.)
* 3-5 years automation/manufacturing experience with demonstrated ability to produce results per project schedules and cost targets.
* 3-5 years of experience with, or a combination of, electrical controls, PLCs , robotics and vision systems.
* 40 hours of (field related) continuing education per year (this will be ongoing through onsite training, outside seminars and training).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Ability to disassemble equipment, diagnose problems, and reassemble in a proficient manner.
* Highly proficient working knowledge of a variety of electronic controls.
* Install, maintain, and repair robotic and automated systems.
* Inspect work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
* Develop preventive maintenance plan based on equipment documentation and experience for automation equipment.
* Understand safety rules and regulations to prevent unsafe set-ups, operations, or acts, which might cause injury to self, others, or the environment.
* Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
* Knowledge and practical experience with pneumatics, sensors and hydraulics.
* Self-directed with ability to work independently, and as a team.
* Ability to take work direction and complete tasks in an organized and timely manner.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize actions to support management directive.
* Ability to lead and instruct co-workers in a manner that promotes teamwork.
* Travel 5%
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco's comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.