Intellisoft Technologies Inc
Alpharetta , GA 30022
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AWS Devops Engineer – 4 Positions
- 7+ Years of expreience with at least 2+ years of public cloud experience implementing solutions with public cloud using AWS.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience setting up DevOps using AWS components.
- 1+ Years of hands on AWS Infrastructure services.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly.
Good to have: Certified AWS Developer or Admin
Knowledge and Experience with these AWS Components is a must:
- Experience with the majority of EC2, ELB, EMR, S3
- CLI and API scripting (Bash/Shell, Python, Javscript)
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience writing scripts in YAML and/or JSON.
- Experience with IaC or automated builds using CI/CD tools such as: Jenkins
- Experience automating cloud infrastructure, such as with CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, and Puppet.
- Experience managing Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Self-starter with hands-on work experience on AWS/ cloud platform
- Responsible for developing automation in Cloud Formation/Terraform for testing and promotion of applications from Development, Staging and Production environments.
- Should play role in implementing Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes for cloud environments.
- Responsible to publish, improve and maintain technical documentation along with processes and procedures.
Regards,Varavaraprasad@intellisofttech.com9727561212 Ext 133.