Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mavensoft Technologies, Llc.
Atlanta , GA 30334
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client, a major government agency in Georgia, Atlanta 30334
is looking forAWS Architect
for 6 months contract position. If you are interested and meet below requirements please email or apply online for immediate considerations. Thank you for your time.Job Title: AWS Architect
Location: Georgia, Atlanta 30334Duration: 6 monthsSkills:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification, AWS GovCloudOnly US CITIZENS will be considered for this position. Green Card holders are not eligible for consideration.We will only consider local candidates for this position.Project Description:
- This opportunity is with our Cybersecurity, Information Protection, and Hardware Evaluation Research Lab (CIPHER)
- Cybersecurity, Information Protection, and Hardware Evaluation Research Lab (CIPHER).
- CIPHER conducts applied research focused on cyber threats and countermeasures, secure multi-level information sharing, resilient command and control network architectures, reverse engineering, vulnerability identification, and high performance computing and analytics.
- CIPHER engineers develop and apply cutting edge technologies in computing, network architectures, signal and protocol analysis, network forensics, malware analysis, and reverse engineering (hardware and software) to solve the tough problems. To learn more about CIPHER, please visit http://www.gtri.gatech.edu/cipher
- The AWS Solutions Architect will meet with internal customers, gather requirements and develop AWS solutions to fit with CIPHER's growing need for cloud computing. T
- he ideal candidate will be able to understand complex, varied requirements from separate business units and develop secure, scalable cloud environments to meet research demands.
- This position will also require the candidate to author documentation, work in a team setting and assist in training other employees in AWS.
- B.S. Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- 2+ years working in AWS GovCloud environments
Please Apply Online. To learn more about Mavensoft visit us at www.mavensoft.com