Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
A&W Water Yard Hand - Fort Lupton, CO
Fort Lupton , CO 80621
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Celebrating over 60 years A&W Water has succeeded in developing reputable long lasting relationships with many customers. We provide 24/7 timely solutions to the industry to safely keep our customers' operations with experienced personnel and quality equipment. With over 3,000 frac tanks and a fleet of trucks (winch, water tankers and flatbeds) we are able to meet our customers' needs. We are able to provide the assurance of continued relationships with our customers and security for our employees.
We are currently seeking a Yard Hand to join our team.
UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE SUPERVISOR THE YARD HAND WILL MAINTAIN THE WORKABILITY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE YARD FROM GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING TO LIGHT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS. THEY'LL ALSO BE INVOLVED IN DESIGNATED PROJECTS IN THE YARD.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ADHERES TO COMPANY POLICIES AND WORK REQUIREMENTS.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF THE YARD.
- STRAIGHTENS AND STORES ITEMS AS NEEDED.
- OPERATES VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, POWER TOOLS AND OTHER EQUIPMENT TO COMPLETE TASKS.
- ASSISTS SUPERVISORS AND DRIVERS WITH PROJECTS THAT MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL MANPOWER, I.E., THREADING PIPE, TIGHTENING BOLTS OR TOUCHING UP PAINT.
- ASSISTS SUPERVISORS; MECHANICS AND DRIVERS WITH BASIC FUNCTIONS.
- OPERATES POWER WASHERS AND LAWN EQUIPMENT TO MAINTAIN YARD DUTIES.
- PERFORMS BASIC MAINTENANCE OF VARIOUS TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT.
- DRIVES TRUCK PARTS OUT TO DRIVERS IN THE AREA.
- MAY BE REQUIRED TO OPERATE A FORKLIFT
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME.
- DEPENDABLE ATTENDANCE, NO UNAUTHORIZED ABSENCES.
- FOLLOW SAFE WORK AND GOOD HOUSEKEEPING PRACTICES
- ATTEND ALL REQUIRED SAFETY MEETINGS.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES VARIOUS TYPES AND LEVELS OF JOB RELATED TRAINING WITH COMPLIANCE TO COMPANY SAFE OPERATING PROCEDURES AND OTHER SPECIALIZED TRAINING AS REQUIRED.
- OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY SUPERVISOR.
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
- PHYSICAL ABILITY TO PERFORM HEAVY MANUAL LABOR.
- ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK ENGLISH TO THE EXTENT THAT S/HE IS ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AS WELL AS ABLE TO GIVE VERBAL AND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS; AND THE ABILITY TO PERFORM SIMPLE MATH SKILLS USING WHOLE NUMBERS, FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS (ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, DIVISION, MULTIPLICATION AND SIMPLE CALCULATIONS).
- BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE OIL FIELD AND RELATED EQUIPMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION PREFERRED.
- ABILITY TO WORK AND COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY WITH ALL LEVELS OF CO-WORKERS
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- PASSING THE COMPANY'S DRUG/ALCOHOL SCREEN
- ABILITY TO MEET REQUIRED DRIVING CRITERIA IN ORDER TO BE ON INSURANCE APPROVED DRIVERS LIST
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Working environment could include:
Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link "Apply for the job online".
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.