Avionics System Engineer – Integration
Partial Job Description and Requirements below. Visit https://www.seaerospace.com/careers/avionics-systems-engineer-integration to see the entire job description, and submit resume for further consideration.
Salary: Depends on Experience
Partial Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide system engineering experience in support of various avionics system integration, and on aircraft electrical modification engineering package design. Use Computer Aided Design application such as AutoCAD 2014, Inventor, and Solidworks to generate, modify, and revise engineering drawings in support of on-aircraft electrical modifications for various avionics system integration designs.
• Design system interface based on the OEM installation manual and use available CAD application to generate the interface engineering drawing (wiring diagram)
• Design electrical wire harnesses assembly and RF coaxial cable assembly using available CAD application to generate the engineering drawing
• Design on aircraft electrical installation for the wire harnesses, RF coaxial cable assemblies, electrical/electronic components using available CAD application to generate the installation engineering drawing
• Local hire preferred
• Four year Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree is preferred
• Three years direct experience with avionics system integration, wire harnesses and on-aircraft installation designs
• Two years of experience with AutoCAD 2000 (or later revision) application
• Two years of experience with Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks application
• Knowledge of ASME Y14.100 and ASME Y14.5
• Basic knowledge of 14 CFR Part 23, 25, 27 and 29
• In adhering to company polices, all employees are subject to pre-hire and random drug and alcohol tests
• Lawful US Person as defined in US Code 8 U.S.C. 1342b(a)(3).
The Avionics System Engineer works within normal shift hours (8AM to 5PM). Additional hours may be required for the position.
While most time is spent in a professional office environment involving long hours of seated work, the Avionics System Engineer must be able to crawl in an aircraft and take photos of some specific areas for design purposes and development.
Health, Dental, 401K-Profit Sharing, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, Portable HSA account, Clothing allowance.
Health and Dental premiums fully paid by employer for employee and legal dependents.
401(k) and profit sharing at eligibility.
Resumes will be considered via:
A limited number of qualified resume submissions receive further consideration.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by:
(2) Informing us regarding the nature of your request.
(3) Providing your contact information.
Southeast Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Southeast Aerospace, Inc. not to discriminate against qualified individuals because of their physical or mental disabilities or veteran status and to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for qualified individuals with disabilities and qualified covered veterans.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/individuals with Disabilities
Southeast Aerospace, Inc.