Aviation Piston Aircraft Product Support Rep
CPG Talent Management
Mobile , AL 36601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have a passion for General Aviation, Maintenance experience turning a wrench on Continental &/or Lycoming Piston Engines and open to growing your career in Aviation as a Customer Product Support Rep?
Responsible for technical product support, training, and warranty management activities, engaging with customers, business partners, and working closely with Aviation OEM outside and inside sales and customer support personnel.
Education and/or Experience Required
- 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year university
- Valid and current FAA A&P License and/or local equivalent required to legally perform airframe and powerplant maintenance tasks.
- FAA IA and/or local equivalent, private pilot License or higher, CFI, CFII ratings are a plus.
- 10 years of mechanical experience with Lycoming OR Continental Piston Engines
- Passion for General Aviation
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Essential Duties and
- Communicate with internal and external customers, service providers, and business partner representatives by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Provide technical trouble-shooting assistance for all piston engine product lines in accordance with approved procedures and policies, both remotely from the main base, and on-site at customers locations when necessary.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products, communicating internally with designated departments for investigation, and following up until completion.
- Perform warranty administration including verification, tracking, coding, modifying claims, entering disposition decisions, while ensuring timely and fair resolutions.
- Develop and provide technical training to internal and external customers.
- Represent company at tradeshows and special events.
- Support marketing initiatives and the execution and monitoring of campaigns.
- Collect and report business opportunities and market intelligence.
- Populate and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases, in accordance with company policies.
- Partner with and/or assist inside and outside sales personnel when necessary.
- Assist in coordinating customer visits to company sites.
- Follow through on calls and ensures that they are properly closed.
- Average: 50%. Must be willing and able to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory, as well as other regions (including the US), sometimes in short-notice and/or for extended periods of time.