Automotive Wholesale Buyer
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Wholesale Inc. and RumbleOn have serious growth plans for 2019 and beyond! Plus, with the newest addition to our family...Autosport USA of South Florida, there has never been a better time to join this winning team and contribute to something amazing! We have an aggressive plan to sell coast to coast in multiple markets and are looking to add Experienced Automotive Buyers to support this plan!
As a public company we have unlimited resources for expansion, which means our buyers have unlimited resources! And as the largest wholesaler of vehicles in the country, why wouldn't you want to join the biggest and best out there?
- Do you have a wealth of knowledge with regards to wholesale buying?
- Do you have established dealer relationships where you source additional inventory from? This is key!!!
- Are You Highly Motivated, Goal Oriented, and Organized?
We are hiring buyers for the following markets only at the moment:
- ORLANDO, NORTHERN FLORIDA, & GEORGIA
- NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA
- VIRGINIA & MARYLAND
- SAN DIEGO, CA
- LAS VEGAS, NV
- ST. LOUIS, MO
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Click on the link below to APPLY TODAY and Join the A Team! We are an aggressive group looking for the best and the brightest! If you're a wholesale buyer with a successful history of serving your dealers/customers in a professional and trustworthy manner, we want to hear from you!
We're Looking For:
- Immense knowledge of evaluating vehicles as per market
- Strong dealership business relationships/connections
- Drive and Passion
- Minimum of 6+ years experience as a Wholesale Buyer with Auction experience
- Experience purchasing vehicles directly from dealers is needed to succeed!
- Clean history with Auction Access
- Clean Driving Record, Background, Professional References, and Credit History all a must to be considered
- Tech savvy and ability to learn new software systems easily
- Ability to analyze and interpret research data
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google Docs
- Detail Oriented and Highly organized
- Quality customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exclusivity- This is a full time opportunity for candidates who are interested in being exclusive with our organization. We are not looking to add team members who want to keep side businesses or dealings. We are looking for new members of our family who want to represent our brand and are proud to be part of our organization.
rong> Offers You:
A fun work environment with a rapidly growing company where you can plant your feet for a long term career! Plus...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Competitive compensation packages allowing you the opportunity to make a great living!!!
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Fun Company and Community events!
- Training & Development Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement- We promote from within!
- Stock Option Packages
- As a buyer, being employed by Manheim's largest client in the Country (us) means a much better set up for our buyers than smaller dealerships or operations could ever dream to offer you!
- Being part of a well respected organization that has great relationships with all dealer groups and auctions means better power as a buyer, better fees, easier transactions, more support, etc.
- And more....
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, Credit, Auction Access, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*