Automotive Technician (NO Weekend, 5 DAY Work Week)
Vera Cadillac Buick GMC
Pembroke Pines , FL 33025
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you tired of working weekends?
Are you tired of a 2 to 1 ratio of warranty work to customer pay work?
If so, Vera Cadillac Buick GMC has an opportunity for you.
The Advanced Technician performs vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Vera Cadillac Buick GMC as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technicians tools not normally inventoried by the Service department as special tools.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Technician is measured by achieving:
- Targeted production
- Targeted sales
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development after success in a Service Technician role. Opportunities may include:
- Master-Certified Technician
- Technician Team Leader
- Service Advisor
- Service Management
What are the requirements for this job
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state drivers license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
PAID HEALTH INSURANCE
5 DAY WORK WEEK