This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Morrie's West End Lincoln is looking for Automotive Technicians of all skill levels to join their team with sign on bonus potential!
If you are motivated and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced working environment, then we have an opportunity for you.
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Examining vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicles breakdown or damage.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
- Responsible for vehicles meeting manufacturer specifications for repair work and safety.
- Test drive vehicles as well as test automotive systems with a variety of technical tools like infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
- High school diploma or degree in automotive service technology related field from an accredited institution.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Have knowledge of diagnostic and repair systems
- Dealership experience is a must
- Ford/Lincoln Certified Preferred
We offer competitive compensation, as well as a comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental, paid time off, STD/LTD, 401K and life insurance. We also offer opportunities for advancement.