Find A Wrench
Sanford , FL 32771
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS*
Hiring for our New & State-of-the art Hyundai Dealership!
Come and join our GROWING team!
Our client, Headquarter Hyundai, needs Automotive Technicians now! Our service department has a high volume of business and is expanding. Plus - all the equipment you need to do your job is state-of-the-art!
Want to move up in your career? Manufacturer training is provided!
We invest in your success!
Dealership Experience not required! We welcome Automotive Technicians from other brands and industries such as: Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, and etc.
Automotive Technician- Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Diagnose, repair and maintain vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed Road test vehicles when required.
- Keep shop area neat and clean
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs to service advisors and customers.
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
Automotive Technician- Requirements:
- Adhere to the company's uniform policy
- Auto repair experience required Dealership service department experience preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must provide own tools
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Good work ethic.
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible with schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Job Benefits for Automotive Technicians:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. They believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Team Atmosphere
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations after 1 year
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug/Tobacco-Free workplace. All applications must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass a pre-employment testing to include a background checks, MVR and drug screen.