Automation Test Lead
Bridgewater , NJ 08807
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Automation Test Lead in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Qualitest is seeking an ambitious self-starter to define and implement our software quality assurance strategy. The position requires proven leadership, analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The position will work with teams leveraging numerous technologies with an emphasis on new-build web applications, data integration and system interfaces.
- Experience with cucumber scripting
- 5+ years experience with automation frameworks
- Experience with eclipse (cucumber plug in)
- Must have experience leading a team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates should be able to create test plans, test cases, and test plans from scratch
- Responsible for development of a sustainable and maintainable automation framework using BDD / Selenium.
- Development and implementation of a test automation strategy to meet the aggressive goals for automation efficiencies
- Assist in Planning, organizing, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of test automation
- The lead will act as a technology expert and educate the test automation analysts across the enterprise on the guiding principles, architecture, standards and best practices.
- Responsible for providing key metrics and status updates to the test lead throughout the project
- Work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered
- Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in life cycle as possible
- Engage with application development team in defect resolution
- Provide training to project core team members covering automation activities as needed
- Facilitate test automation meetings, escalating issues/concerns to the project management team, test lead or project manager as needed
- Implementation of core test Automation strategy and framework.
- Test Automation experience with JAVA / Selenium
- Must be able to lead a team of automation engineers
- Experience developing automation frameworks using BDD / Cucumber/ Selenium.
- Experience working in AGILE.
- Experience with web and API Testing.
- Experience with conversion tools like Git or SVN
- Strong familiarity with SOAP and REST
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
Click here to check out our office vibe & culture
For more job openings, check our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!