Autocad Solidworks Drafter
Complete Coach Works
Riverside , CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc.
offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.Employee Perks for a Drafter are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $18 - $20/HR based on experience and qualifications
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
- Company offers benefits and retirement plan options
- 2nd Chance Employers
Research and DevelopmentEssential Responsibilities
The Drafter, under the direction of the Drafting Supervisor, is responsible for creating or modifying CAD and SolidWorks drawings, components, and assemblies using reverse engineering of fabricated parts.Specific Responsibilities
- Works with Engineering team to gather information on structural requirements for designs.
- Utilizes basic measuring tools such as measuring tapes, calipers, and micrometers, etc.
- Abides by basic mechanical engineering, ANSI 14.5, standard.
- Reverse engineer small structures and weldments in a fabrication shop environment.
- Creates Model drawings from hand sketches and measurements in CAD format using SolidWorks.
- Creates 2D drawings or Electrical Schematics.
- Creates Customer Manuals using Word, Excel, Adobe Photo Shop, and InDesign.
- Performs other duties as required.
Must be able to:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience as a CAD Drafter/ Designer within the manufacturing industry
- Able to make sketches of 2'-8' structures and weldments
- Intermediate level in InDesign and SolidWorks or equivalent certifications
- Basic knowledge of vehicles component and electrical components is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- This is not a remote position; must work on site
Additional Employee Benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...Visit:
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (instructor-led or online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 (Mon. - Fri. 8 AM - 3 PM)Call or Text:
http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conductspre-employment
physicals anddrug screenings
. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conductingrandom drug testing
at regular intervals.EEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc
. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.