Austin Downtown Group Fitness Auditions - 12/6
Life Time Fitness
Austin , TX 78719
Posted 2 months ago
Studio, Yoga & Cycle
Thank you for your interest in joining the Life Time Team. We are always looking for great talent to provide the best experience for our members.
As part of our casting process, we require a live audition where you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your teaching skills.
- Listed below are the auditions for our Austin Downtown, TX location!
- Please complete your registration by filling out the form located here and selecting the appropriate audition location:
Audition Information: Austin Downtown
Dates and Times:
Registration will be 15 minutes prior to format start time below.
Saturday, December 6th
Yoga Auditions: 1PM 2PM
Studio Auditions: 12PM 1PM
Cycle Auditions: 2PM 3PM
907 W 5th St #201, Austin, TX 78703
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Auditions:
How long do I have to audition?
- 3 minutes. Just teach as though you are in the middle of class (i.e. no warm up).
Is 3 minutes enough time? What if I can't get through my combination?
- 3-5 minutes is plenty of time. Don't worry if you don't make it through a whole combination. We are looking at a "window" of you teaching. Imagine a member walking past the studio, checking it out.
Be prepared! Use your 3 minutes to engage the group, make an impression and HAVE FUN!
How soon will I find out if I have been selected for an interview?
- You will receive either a phone call or a letter within two weeks to inform you of your status.
Do I still have to interview if I go to the Audition?
- Yes. Our casting process has several steps. The audition is the first step of the interview process.
How many steps are there? What's next?
- If you are called for an interview, it will be with the Studio Manager. Pending a successful interview with the Studio Manager, you will also interview with the General Manager and Area Lead. These are professional interviews, so please dress appropriately (no fitness attire).
If I am not selected, can I audition again?
- Yes, of course. Many times we simply have too many applicants for a limited number of positions at a given time. We may also feel that you have all the right stuff, but just need more training and practice.
Can I just get on the sub list?
- No. Life Time does not keep a sub list. Instructors are required to teach a minimum of two weekly classes if only employed in the Group Fitness, Yoga and Indoor Cycle Departments. The expectation is that the members of the staff sub for each other.
What should I bring?
- Music, photo, teaching resume, athletic attire, yoga mat (for yoga auditions)
Thank you for taking the time to apply to Life Time and we hope to see you at this event! Please feel free to share this information with anyone you feel would be an asset to Life Time.
","title":"Austin Downtown Group Fitness Auditions - 12/6