Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Denver , CO 80237
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Audit SeniorLarge (National) Public Accounting Firm Construction, Real Estate, Technology, Non-ProfitsDenver SE (DTC / Denver Tech Center)Salary: $70,000 - $85,0003+ Years Public Accounting Audit Experience; CPA PreferredNewly Created Position Due to GrowthGrowth and Partner Opportunity / Full Benefits Package / 10% Bonus / Limited TravelCompany Information
Navigator Recruiting client is a national Top 10 CPA firm in the United States with 38 offices, 4,000 employees and a local office in SE Denver consisting of 40 employees in audit, tax and advisory services. This firm has experienced consistent growth and a steady increase in clients and is seeking to add another Audit Senior someone who is growth-oriented and motivated to excel in his or her career. Clients typically are in the $5 - $300M revenue range and are in a variety of industries, including construction, hospitality, real estate, technology and not-for-profit. There are 11 individuals in the local audit group. If someone is committed, the ceiling on ones career is what he/she makes of it here.Responsibilities
- Leading engagement of clients in a number of industries (including construction, real estate, manufacturing, distribution, hospitality and business services)
- Training and coaching new staff members in preparation to take on more complex assignments and additional engagements
- The Senior Associate will also continue to work with a mentor for professional and career development
- BS in Accounting or a related degree
- CPA preferred (CPA required to be promoted to Manager)
- 3+ years public accounting audit experience
- Excellent leadership ability, supervisory and analytical skills
- Ideally, someone who is very motivated to succeed in his or her career