Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Philadelphia , PA 19019
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Audited financial statements are important to businesses, shareholders/owners, lenders, investors and other stakeholders. We work with some of the countrys most successful private and public companies to first understand their businesses and the risks they face, and then focus our efforts where they matter most.We work with clients to improve their overall financial reporting processes and to help them better understand their businesses.We also consider it our job to continually inform our clients about accounting, financial and regulatory developments that may affect their businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in accounting, MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience a plus.
- Active CPA license required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
- Travel Percentage: 40%