Haynes Furniture Company
Virginia Beach , VA 23450
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you dependable, focused, and able to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest level of accuracy in your work? Are you ready to utilize those qualities in your new career?
Haynes Furniture, Virginias #1 location for home furnishings for over 120 years, may have just the right opportunities for you as our Audit Clerk
- Responsible for cash balancing and opening bank mail
- Process charge-backs
- Review and Process Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Must be available to work each scheduled shift and should report to work on time.
- Process third party financing checks and review accounts
- Prepare reports, including Sales Analysis, Problem Business Report and Analysis of Aged Trial Balance
- Assist with physical inventories
- Update and Review Carpet Installer Reserve file and accounts
- Review Tax Exempt transactions for compliance
- Interacts with stores to resolve errors/discrepancies
- Audit Employee Purchase discounts, prize winners, and coupons/gift certificates
- Education: High school diploma
- Experience: 1 year Accounting/Audit experience strongly preferred
Skills: Analytical skills important as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Communication: Analytical skills important. Excellent communication and writing skills important. In depth knowledge of Microsoft applications.
Your new position is here; join the Haynes winning team today!
Haynes is an E/O/E and a Drug Free Workplace.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Discount