Audio Video Technician
Cleveland , OH 44101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Zenith Systems AV team has designed and installed some of the most complex and technologically advanced AV systems in Cleveland, and we are now seeking a qualified Audio and Video technician to join our busy team.
The right candidate will have extensive experience in service, installation and support of AV systems.
May require up to 25% travel (mostly regional)
This is a union position (Local 38), but current union membership is not required to be considered for the role.
You will be responsible for:
- AV equipment installation
- Client training and technical support
- Setup, testing, and maintenance of AV equipment
- Coordination of client IT team for networked AV devices
- Troubleshooting AV and related technology (various projectors, control systems, audio and displays)
- Lead level experience installing AV equipment including large format displays, projectors, cabling, speakers. Video wall experience preferred.
- General networking, hardware, software, and IT understanding (Windows/MacOS - Linux a plus)
- Proficient with hand/power tools, wiring/cabling and termination, low voltage wiring, trim-out and installation of wall and ceiling mounts and lift up to 75lbs
- Comprehend wiring schematics and architectural drawings and complete AV installations to these specifications
- CTS Certified and/or other industry certifications
- Familiarity with AV Control Systems such as Crestron, Extron, or AMX
- Familiarity with installed audio systems such as Biamp, ClearOne, or QSC
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record, for use with company vehicle.
Zenith Systems employees are proud to work for a company that is progressive in the industry. The environment is fast paced, but we encourage a work/life balance. Company benefits include industry competitive salaries, low cost medical and vision and 401(k) with matching.