Audio Video Integration Technician Level 1
Bridges System Integration
Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Overview & Primary Responsibilities
Bridges System Integration (Bridges SI) is seeking an entry level Audio Visual (AV) Technician. This role will include a wide range of rack fabrication and installation roles in relation to integrated AV systems, including but not limited to Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Audio Teleconferencing (ATC), meeting rooms and presentation systems.
Our environment is a team-forward workplace where we all help each other gain knowledge and grow professionally. We place a heavy emphasis on maintaining a steady work/life balance and encourage continued education and training for all employees. We are meticulous in our engineering and integration processes and aim to set the bar high for everyone involved. If these attributes sound like a match, we'd welcome the opportunity to sit and meet with you. Below, please see the list of skill sets we are seeking.
- 1-2 years experience as a technician is a plus.
- Ability to operate a vehicle in a safe manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Follow the directions of lead technicians, engineers, and project management.
- Follow all companys filed procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills using tact and courtesy along with the ability to handle pressure sensitive situations.
- Ability to properly and safely use and operate lifts, scaffolding, hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic test equipment.
- Ability to work aloft, and in confined spaces when required.
- Ability to perceive differences in color and tone.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Physical condition to perform job duties including seeing/hearing; fingering/feeling/handling/reaching; bending/crouching/squatting/kneeling/pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying weights in excess of 70 pounds (heavy work); tolerance for prolonged walking or standing on various surfaces.
- Candidates must be able to work multiple shifts given including days, evenings, overtime and some week-ends based on project deadlines.
- Ability for some travel to complete assignments.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development