Auction Services Coordinator
Nashville , TN 37201
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you Honest, Hard Working, a Quick Learner, and a great Team Player? Do you have experience in Reconditioning of vehicles, body shop work, or quality assurance inspections of pre-owned vehicles? Well, read on...we have an awesome opportunity for you!
Wholesale Inc, the country's largest wholesaler of vehicles, is adding a few key members to our team in the Nashville, TN and Manheim, PA areas. The Jr. Auction Serviced Coordinators will be stationed at Auction to keep our Massive flow of our inventory running smoothly. Wholesale Inc. is proudly powered by RumbleOn, making us a publicly-traded top technology company as well! We are disrupting the auto and powersports industries and taking the country by storm. There is no better time to be a part of this exciting, fun, rapidly growing company than right now! We need quality Auction Services Coordinators to keep our massive flow of inventory running smoothly at Auction.
The Jr. Auction Services Coordinator is responsible for touching every inbound vehicle that arrives at the auction for our Company. They must verify and update equipment in our software programs as well as communicate with our Buyers about any damage or reconditioning items on their specific purchases. On Auction Day, the successful Auction Services Coordinator is seen taking ownership of his/her lane, which can be a lot of fun!
- Identify opportunities to leverage reconditioning to maximize the grade and profitability of vehicles.
- Verify exact equipment on every vehicle and input into our app.
- Assist in retail questions from Sales folks at Wholesale Inc. retail division.
- Coordinate with the reconditioning shop for vehicle repairs including detail, mechanical, and paint/body.
- Review completed work ensuring quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Respond to inquiries related to assigned vehicles, including assistance with loss mitigation through the arbitration process.
- Manage WI buyers expectations of recon fulfillment activities through proactive communications.
- Ensure auctions adhere to and maintain Wholesale Inc.s defined standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a reconditioning or body shop position
- Minimum of 1+ years experience in a quality assurance, inspection, or appraiser position where you inspected the condition of vehicles for purpose of reconditioning needs or retail/wholesale value.
- Knowledge of and passion for all makes and models of cars
- Computer/Tech Savvy- Can update spreadsheets, manage multiple screens, learn new software systems easily
- Upbeat, Outgoing, and Positive Demeanor/Personality (even under pressure)
- Ability to stay calm and collected in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills in the english language- Verbal and Written
- Strong Organizational and Multitasking skills
Wholesale Inc. Offers You:
A fun work environment with a rapidly growing company where you can plant your feet for a long term career! Plus...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)- Company pays a generous portion of employees Medical!
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holidays)
- Extremely competitive compensation packages
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Fun Company and Community events!
- Long Term Disability
- Training & Development Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement- We promote from within!
- And more....
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*