Associate/Senior Associate (Buy-Side: Private Equity, Hedge Fund And VC)
Manhattan , NY 10024
Posted 1 week ago
Eager to take action? Want to have a real impact and drive revenue growth?
As an Associate/Senior Associate in our Client Solutions team, you will be one of the primary building blocks of our company. You will work on multiple, complex projects that require you to leverage your arsenal of superior research and servicing skills to deliver successful engagements between our experts and clients.
Associates/Senior Associates are directly responsible for revenue generation, leading the entire project lifecycle from building client relationship, sourcing projects from clients, understanding client needs, identifying and sourcing experts, as well as facilitating engagements between clients and experts. This requires skills in industry and market research, leads identification, sourcing and conversion, and building trusted relationships with both clients and experts. This function will be instrumental in enabling clients to make better-informed business decisions, which you could be reading about in The Wall Street Journal the following day.
We seek individuals with strong research capability, excellent client-facing skills, and a hacker mentality to get things done. We value commitment to client service, a curious mind, strong work ethic, a deep understanding of how businesses operate, and an all-round emphasis on quality.
You can expect to enjoy a steep learning curve and exposure to leading institutional clients ranging from management consultants to investors and global corporations. You will also interact with and learn from our global experts who are C-level executives spanning a diverse range of industries. This role is the best suited for candidates seeking a comprehensive professional development and learning experience.
Why join Lynk?
- Lynk is a rapidly growing startup, serving some of the worlds leading institutional clients
- We operate in a high-octane environment and train our people to think about the big picture, hone their skills, and always strive to make it happen
- Our team, spread across three locations, is multinational and multilingual, offering exposure to a huge variety of experiences and backgrounds. Our clients have likened us to a mini United Nations!
- You will be constantly challenging yourself to learn more and become a more well-rounded professional
What Youll Do:
- Direct responsibility to drive revenue growth by retaining, sourcing and expanding revenue opportunities with clients from the accounts you own
- Work collaboratively with sales team to win and onboard new clients
- End-to-End client communication:
- Quickly understand, liaise with, and build relationships with designated clients
- Execute expert engagements:
- Perform research on a wide range of industries, gain thorough understanding of project needs and objectives to pinpoint the most relevant subject matter experts for each request
- Identify and recruit industry professionals to join Lynk, ensuring high quality and relevance
- Conduct in-depth and informed conversations with experts, assess their expertise and vet their suitability for projects by learning about their professional background, industry developments and trends
- Work closely with your project team, using informed judgment to match the best-suited experts to each client request and make recommendations to clients as a team
- Troubleshoot queries from Lynk experts
- Proactively collaborate with colleagues to contribute towards initiatives to drive Lynks growth
What Expertise Youll Add To The Team:
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic track record
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence
- Strong people skills and a love for networking and Lynking people
- Excellent communicators with a strong command of English; fluency in another Asian language is a plus
- 3-6 years of work experience, with in-depth knowledge of the inner working of the capital market and client-facing and/or consultative sales experience
- Equity Research, Equity Sales, and Consulting experience is a major plus
- Positive, ambitious, energetic self-starters with an eye for detail
- Creative, self-disciplined and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, and adaptable to changes
- Strong passion for business and enthusiastic about taking part in shaping Lynk's growth
- Function well in a very fast-paced startup environment
- Track record of excelling in small teams
- Team players who thrive in uncertainty and like to make things happen!
We Commit To You:
- Competitive remuneration package in a rapidly-expanding startup
- Work in a collaborative, co-creation hub in the heart of the city - with amazing facilities
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage, including dental
- Generous leave policy, including a work remote policy
- The opportunity to travel and work around the globe with our international clients and growing number of offices (Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai, New York City)
- The opportunity to be a part of something impactful
Visit http://lynk.global for more info.
Candidate with less experience (2-4 years of work experience) will be considered for Associate, Client Solutions.
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful on this occasion and will be securely filed for future reference.