Paradigm Life is a vibrant, fast paced company. We are a nationally recognized insurance agency and specialize in providing insurance and financial services online using various communication technologies. As a Financial Services Company, Paradigm Lifes mission is to provide a solution to the financial challenges many Americans currently face. Our unique marketing and business model attracts individuals across the country to our online resources. Our on-demand education creates awareness of our value proposition and our one-on-one client education provides customized solutions to assist in overcoming the average Americans financial challenges.
As a member of the Paradigm Life Wealth Strategist team, the Associate Wealth Strategist (AWS) role is an excellent training ground to learn from the most successful Wealth Strategists the sales process, back office, and operational side of the wealth management industry. The AWS is assigned to a Senior Wealth Strategist (SWS) with the primary responsibility of supporting their ability to achieve or exceed monthly sales goals and production requirements. You will support new and existing business efforts by driving closed business and serving the needs of clients in maintaining their relationship with the SWS & Paradigm Life. You are a key member of a team to expertly guide customers through the complete application, underwriting, closing, and servicing process and facilitate an amazing customer experience. You take pride in being an expert in customer service with the know-how to go above and beyond to answer any questions a customer, Senior Wealth Strategist, or Paradigm team member has to ensure trust and reliability are preserved. You incessantly seek ways to improve our processes and how Paradigm Life works with our insurance carrier or strategic partners, looking for ways to improve the client experience, processing turn-times, and increase conversion ratios that impact overall production for the SWS. The AWS level 1 position is a great starting point for potential higher level AWS positions and ultimately becoming a Wealth Strategist. The role has the flexibility to be based out of our Headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah or remote. The (AWS) reports to the V.P. of Sales and Business Development. Key Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates Extreme Ownership in every aspect of the daily responsibilities.
2. Drive Production Goals through supporting closed business from new and existing clients.
3. Case Strategy Design, Prep, and deliverables for current and prospective clients
I. Illustrations with all insurance carriers
II. Advanced case design i.e. premium finance, estate and business planning
4. Maintains team CRM data (Salesforce.com)
5. Oversee Client Communications & Client Servicing directing needs to the appropriate team member.
6. Receives and manages team tasks to ensure a high level of service.
7. Grow with clients and help them achieve their goals through searching for cross sell opportunities on other products.
8. Supporting closed business through improved conversion, meeting and improving all SLAs, turn times, and KPIs.
9. Project management.
10. Facilitate successful implementation of new programs, projects, and initiatives with agility and speed for continuous process improvement.
11. Champion of The Companys values.
12. Lead with customers in mind- Obsessed with customer feedback to refine awareness of customer desires.
13. Represent the voice of the customer to the Company.
Compensation and Benefits Program:
Join the Paradigm Life team today!