Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Associate Technical Account Manager
Durham , NC 27713
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Associate Technical Account Manager is primarily responsible for delivering accurate and timely quotes to clients and handling technical transition to WorkSmart services for new and existing clients to improve overall service and increase client satisfaction. This includes installation of management and monitoring tools and network equipment.
Key Responsibilities of the team:
- Generates quotes for WorkSmart products and services to clients based on service team recommendations.
- Perform the technical duties related to setting up services for new clients, and decommissioning services when clients cancel in accordance with WorkSmarts best practices, including maintaining comprehensive documentation of clients systems and services.
- Prepare and deliver accurate quotes in a timely manner.
- Provide technical assistance and customer service as needed in conjunction with Account managers to supplement proactive strategic initiatives.
- Document work comprehensively
- Update and maintain technical service plan setup documentation.
- Manage electronic licensing shipping & receiving, process renewal quoting, and maintain licensing documentation
- Complete training as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide weekly reports on key metrics.
- Experience providing end-user support, managing network equipment and supporting Windows workstatations and servers.
- Experience procuring computer hardware, software and peripherals is strongly preferred. Experience working for a VAR, systems integrator or technology distributor is desired
- Knowledge of Cisco, Dell, EMC, HPE, Microsoft and VMware product purchasing, licensing, and partner programs is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of QuoteWerks and ConnectWise is a plus
- Positive attitude and client-service driven
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and client service skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Word and Excel
Competitive salary and benefits including:
- 401k with matching
- Group Medical HSA or PPO Plan Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance Options
- Wellbeing Reimbursements
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Community Service Groups