Associate Product Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LendKey is solving a complex challengeto improve lives with lending made simpleby helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
This position will report to one of our Product Managers and will focus on supporting projects for product enhancements and development across LendKeys core products. This person will work closely with the product owner, scrum team, operations, and other stakeholders within the firm to define business requirements, functional specifications, and coordinate testing efforts.
What youll do:
- Write user stories and epics with clear acceptance criteria in support of new product initiatives and enhancements
- Map out supplemental workflows and business processes to identify gaps and realize product goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the loan origination and funding process lifecycle
- Collaborate with product managers, scrum team, and stakeholders to conduct requirement elicitation workshops.
- Work closely with Product Manager to manage and refine Product Backlog in advance of sprint planning ceremonies and determine prioritization of stories based on business impact
- Work closely with QA Analyst to influence testing strategy, execution, defect reviews, and defect reporting
What were looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
- Has IT or business-focused bachelors degree or equivalent
- Has 2-4+ years of experience in business analysis, quality assurance, or information systems
- Has experience in financial technology and/or consumer lending
- Experience with SQL, R or other analytics tools are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including experience with Excel, is required.
- Has experience in agile software development environment
- Has excellent communication skills with the ability to present information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for design and UX a plus
- Strong analytical background. Proven ability to understand the business and engineering sides and get into the technical details