Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Associate, Marketing / Investor Relations
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are in search of junior candidates to join the Marketing / Investor Relations team of a large, credit hedge fund in NYC.
- At least 3 years of experience from a financial services firm or alternative asset manager that services HNW channel; experience in banking or product strategy is also relevant
- Desire to be in a client services/sales role
- Fluency across a variety of asset classes
- Knowledge of alternative investment strategies and fund structures
- Proactive and responsive to client requests and queries
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong relationship management capabilities
- Someone who has experience or the ability to connect with a variety of groups (legal, compliance, admin, research, clients)
- Ability to communicate with senior management both internally and externally
- Passionate about the markets
- Devise new, creative solutions to identify, prospect, or service a client
- Evaluate various alternative managers/strategies and conduct competitor analysis
- Interact with advisors and underlying investors
- Synthesize information and communicate effectively
- Create a cogent story / messaging around an investment strategy or firm philosophy
- Present financial trends and competitor behavior
- Attend meetings, industry events, and conferences with senior management or PMs to meet with potential investors and represent the firm
Here at Parity, we celebrate the power of diverse and vibrant teams. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an organization committed to building a diverse team, we strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups and women.