Associate Manager, Programmatic Operations & Sales
Jersey City , NJ 07097
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Forbes Medias Revenue Operations team is currently seeking a Associate Manager, Programmatic Operations & Sales. This position reports to our Vice President of Programmatic Operations.
As advertisers begin shifting sales to a programmatic structure, our goal is to optimize Forbes revenue within these platforms. Our programmatic team works directly with exchanges, trading desks, and demand-side platforms to set up and execute media buys in an automated fashion.
- Lead programmatic operations team via management of client communication, team members daily tasks and ongoing departmental projects
- Manage delivery of programmatic campaigns (programmatic guaranteed, preferred deals, private auctions) through targeting, pacing, and optimizations with operations analysts
- Lead development of workflow process documentation and best practices to yield optimal revenue
- Manage production of revenue reports and ad-hoc metric reports with data analyst
- Conduct troubleshooting of technical issues during campaign lifecycle between client, DSPs, and SSPs
- Help identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.).
- Assist in creation of pre-sales proposals and post-sales presentations
- Stay up to date on latest programmatic product offerings and lead weekly knowledge-share sessions on industry updates and new strategies for optimizing programmatic campaigns
- Digitally focused individual with 3+ years of experience in the digital media space
- Strong analytical skills - ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Must be detail oriented and organized ability to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communicator ability to take technical details and present to variety of clients and stakeholders
- Willingness (and passion) to learn
- Eager to stay up to date with industry news, trends and events
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
- College degree required
- Experience within ad-tech is a plus!