Associate Level Project Control Analyst / Surge Recruiter
Charleston , SC 29401
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Spinvi is seeking a Project Control Analyst to join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. The Project Control Analyst will assist in performing a full spectrum of planning, programming, budgeting and execution of project components small and large operation programs in Charleston, SC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support internal stakeholders and/or external customers through pro-active planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, and complexity
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of forecasts and analysis of trends in finance, general business conditions, and other related areas.
- Review, approve, and track expenditure of funds from Subcontractors supporting multiple task orders on different contracts.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate billing
- Assist with Development and analyzing Estimates at Completion (EAC), maintaining program budgets, monitoring actual costs and forecasts.
- Review and audit expense reports in accordance with company policy and DoD standard and regulations
- Assist Directors and Project Managers with operational activities in support of business infrastructure
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Clearance
- 4+ years of experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 2+ years project control or related experience
- Experience with general accounting systems;
- Experience summarizing results and producing management reports
- Exceptional attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with Joint Travel Regulation guidelines in accordance with individual contract specifications.
- Understanding of contract types, such as FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPFF LOE, etc.
- Experience with DoD terminology, organizational structure and culture.
- Knowledge of DoD standards and regulations like the FAR, DFAR, OPM requirements
- Understanding of project-level finances to include billing and revenue types, direct charges and indirect rates
- Surge support with recruiting activities
- Associates degree in accounting, business, finance or relevant field
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvis employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.