Associate Integration Engineer
Alpharetta , GA 30004
Posted 10 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking to add an Associate Integration Engineer to our Integration team to help build out our Bright Socket integration solutions. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast paced, exciting environment where their work will be noticed and appreciated. As an Associate Integration Engineer on the Integration team, you will be expected to wear multiple hats regarding design and development of omni-channel fulfillment, e-commerce and supply chain integration solutions for our customer base while being exposed to many modern technology platforms and cloud-based applications in the market. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated engineers delivering a high-quality software architecture that will help solve the challenges our customers face. Communication and ability to work in a team environment are key for this position.
What Youll Do
- Design and develop integration APIs and web services as well as end-to-end application integration solutions in a SaaS environment utilizing Java technology. Integration solutions connect the core e-commerce and supply chain fulfillment solutions for our customers.
- Key activities are focused on back-end integration development but also include documenting integration contracts and API developer documentation and tends to include some front-end development work related to integration solutions.
- Collaborating with other team members from Development, Product Management and Implementation teams to design and plan the delivery of integration software solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of Java experience
- Hands-on experience with integration technologies like XML, JSON and RESTful web services
- Passion for learning and technology
- Serious candidates should come with an entrepreneurial outlook and be ready to contribute innovative ideas
- Ideal candidates will be self-starting, self-motivated and hold a strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills working with related engineers and implementation teams are key to the position
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering software to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
- Best coffee machine in the business
- Standing desk (if youre into that sort of thing).
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf and other shenanigans.
- Excellent benefit package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and 401(k), as well as, as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule!