Associate Director(Us) - Insurance Analytics
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm enabling enterprises to generate business value from data. Today, we are the trusted data sciences and data engineering partner for several Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their respective industries. We bring deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, operations & planning analytics, and risk analytics. In addition to our headquarters in the Silicon Valley and our global delivery center in Chennai, India, our consultants work from various client offices in the US.
We are looking for an Associate Director for our Insurance practice(analytics), to be based in Raleigh/NC.
- You will work on some of the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems in Insurance (P&C, Life).
- You will work with client stakeholders to define business problems, determine solution requirements, and ensure business value creation by aligning analytic outputs to clients strategic, operational and tactical objectives.
- You will be the primary client contact for project management and shall work with offshore teams to ensure successful service delivery.
- You will help team members to apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, NLP and business intelligence to create actionable business insights.
- You will be responsible for making executive presentations, communicating results to business teams, and creating blueprints to help operationalize analytic solutions.
- 8 10 yrs. experience in the field of delivering advanced analytics-based consulting services to clients in the Insurance domain.
- Ability to engage with VP / Director level stakeholders from clients team to define business problems and construct solution approach in the areas of Pricing, Underwriting, Marketing, Distribution, Claims and Operations.
- Ability to work with global teams, playing a lead role in communicating client business problem context to the remote teams and leverage them effectively in execution, while owning client presentation, project management and expectation setting.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in application of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms (GLM, Neural Networks, SVM, Bayesian Methods, Ensemble techniques, etc.)
- Experience as a hands-on contributor or in leading a team to develop advanced analytics solutions in areas such as price optimization, underwriting risk management, market mix effectiveness analysis, customer lifetime value, claims analytics, contact center analytics, etc. preferably in Insurance business context.
- Experience in open source analytic tools such as R & Python to build advanced analytic models, and exposure to accessing data from cloud platforms and big data systems such as Hadoop HDFS & Hive would be an advantage.
- Education Qualification - Bachelor's or Higher degree in Statistics, Mathematics or a related quantitative field.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.