Relationship DirectorNOTE: IF you apply for this role you should know the training is extensive and you will be training in our corporate office in Houston every week Monday through Friday (home on weekends) for approximately the first 6-months. The "ask" is significant, but the rewards both professionally and financially are limitless. Our Relationship Directors are the key source to our firm’s growth and continued outreach to new businesses, CPA firms and industry associations across the United States, not just in Texas. Without these integral positions, we can’t continue to grow our firm in order to help more and more U.S. businesses successfully grow, continue innovation, create jobs and strengthen our economy.
These positions are strategic, fast-paced hunter roles (100% new business development, no account management) that will be tasked with new outreach to untouched U.S. business owners, C-Suite contacts and CPA firms that we have yet to work with to educate them on the incentives they aren’t taking advantage of.
The role is highly visible and sits with our executive group, CEO, and top performing Managing Directors where you will learn our business from the ground up. A successful Relationship Director will directly contribute to alliantgroup’s growth through the generation of new revenue by adding new clients in a fast-paced yet consultative sales cycle.
· Create new business through organized lead qualification and prospecting to increase alliantgroup’s market penetration.
· Identify and qualify prospects, create call plans and track progress in Salesforce, conduct daily outbound sales calls (cold and warm calling), schedule and hold sales appointments, obtain needed information to generate presentations and create value-centric sales pitches, negotiate and close deals/contracts.
· Understanding of a value-centric sales approach that allows you to establish highly profitable, strategic partnerships to gain new business through referral avenues.
· 4+ years of professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably staffing sales, software sales, technology solution sales, financial services, etc., calling on C-level decision makers at small to mid-size companies. Tax-related industry experience not required.
· 4 year degree required
· Solid sales (hunter) personality with a strong desire and ability to add new client companies and drive new revenue.
· Proven ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
· The aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment with quick sales cycles focused on quality and revenue generation.
· Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management.
· Outstanding telephone sales skills as well as dynamic in-person relationship building and “challenger” sales approach mentality to add value and build credibility immediately.
· Strong drive and sense of urgency to get things done.
· Career driven with a resilient and gritty personality, a high-performing over-achiever that is driven by constant feedback and investment from leadership to grow personally and professionally.
· Travel required (frequency varies depending on the time of the year and the assigned region).