Associate Customer Relationship Manager, ERP Solutions Full Time / Permanent Location: Open, Central US LocationBe part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!Vision33 helps growing companies deliver on the promise of technology through enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions like SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, and Sage Intacct, automation, and integration. Vision33 has the people, processes, and technology to help businesses solve everyday challenges and seize new opportunities for growth and transformation. With Vision33-developed solutions such as iDocuments and Saltbox, Vision33 also helps businesses leverage the right transformative technology for their digital transformation journeys.Due to our current growth and success, we are hiring an AssociateCustomer Relationship Manager in our Central US Region. In this role you will report directly to the General Manager. The primary focus of the role will be to gain a thorough understanding of the customers needs and ensure they are getting the most benefit out of their system. The aim is to ensure customer satisfaction and identify future needs.If you are looking to gain experience in the area of ERP systems within the SMB space and you are looking for a rewarding role in an exciting growing business, this position is for you! Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.As an Associate Customer Relationship Manager, you will:
Work alongside more senior Customer Relationship Managers to assist with managing customer accounts.
Support the development and maintenance of strong positive relationships with key stakeholders within our customers organizations.
Assist with the delivery of a solid account plan that delivers value and demonstrates a full understanding of the customer and their business.
Ensure that our clients fully understand and are attracted to our proposed solutions.
Support the management of ongoing client engagement, answering questions regarding the company's solutions, as well as monitoring account progress and activity.
Support Vision33's sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives.
Ensure customer retention targets are met.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
Strong consultative selling skills with proven relationship-building skills.
Ability to learn quickly and has a general knowledge of business processes.
Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP, Microsoft, Sage, and NetSuite is an asset.
Technical knowledge and sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others.
An understanding of manufacturing and distribution.
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, compensative reward programs and other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.For more information on our company please visit our web site atwww.vision33.com.
VIEW JOBS8/8/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-06T00:00Location(s)
Alpharetta GA, Birmingham AL, Dallas TX, Jacksonville FL
Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
CRM Developer Administrator is responsible for the daily operations and implementation of new features of the company's Microsoft D365 CRM systems.
* Implementing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft D365 CRM to other company and vendor systems.
* Implementation, modification, and deployment of organizations, solutions, dashboards.
* User account and security role administration.
* Creating new custom entities.
* Modifying CRM out-of-the-box entities, dashboards, and UI.
* Implementing business workflows and processes.
* Providing support to end users and troubleshooting errors
* Working with business leaders for understanding and sharing of best-practices.
* Monitoring system health and storage, proactively determining any corrective actions required, implementing work arounds and fixes in a timely manner.
* Work with 3rd party vendors to extensively test and deploy solutions.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area of study.
* Must have basic programming skills in a modern programming language.
* Must have the ability to learn Object Oriented Concepts and the concepts of a Software Development Life Cycle.
* Comfortable in various development tools and frameworks used by Kemper specified for the position.(Microsoft Dynamics D365 CRM customizations, addons, and administration)
* Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
* Must have the ability to learn to provide support & maintenance for simple to complex CRM applications and integrations.
* Must be able to develop insurance knowledge in topics such as Policies, Agents, Claims, Products, Marketing, Sales, Revenues and Payments
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
VIEW JOBS8/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-02T00:00Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Director to join Technology Assurance - ERP Control in our Audit practice.
* Plan and execute the activities of IT audit engagements over Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday); plan and execute pre- and post-implementation assessments over the implementation of Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday) to assess the security, risks and controls
* Evaluate and test the design and effectiveness of Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday) controls throughout the business cycle; evaluate and test the design and effectiveness of general IT controls for Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday)
* Run BOTS and data analytics tools to automate procedures and analyze results
* Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of GRC, security and controls
* Supervise Managers and Senior Associates on engagements
* Help coach and train team members to grow the Modern ERP (SAP, Oracle, Workday) knowledgebase of the team
Additional Responsibilities for Director:
* Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients and document procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
* Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives and developing/presenting proposals
* Provide oversight and leadership to KPMG team members regarding project plans, project activities and performance management while contributing to industry and regulatory publications, writing professional and thought leadership articles and speaking at related conferences and seminars
* Minimum five years of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages internal control experience (SAP, Oracle, Workday) or risk assessments with business process experience
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; CPA, CISA or relevant certification candidate preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
* Ability to travel as necessary
Additional Qualifications for Director:
* Minimum eight years of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages internal control experience (SAP, Oracle, Workday) or risk assessments with business process experience
* Supervisory experience within a professional services role is preferred
* Industry experience with a demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, project management/delivery and business development success
* Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
VIEW JOBS8/1/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-10-30T00:00Assists the Team Leader in all aspects of daily operations including cash management, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance, and special projects as assigned. Leads and develops Team Members. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
* Models and delivers outstanding customer service.
* Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail execution.
* Works with Team Leader to achieve cost, margin, expense and labor targets.
* Follows through on all customer questions and requests; resolves concerns as needed.
* Works with Team Leader to resolve team concerns or issues.
* Evaluates and documents Team Member work performance.
* Functions as point person and departmental person in charge in absence of Team Leader.
* Consistently communicates and models WFM vision and goals.
* Sets and achieves the highest standards of retail execution.
* Fosters and encourages a positive environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
* Maintains awareness of customer flows and needs and directs Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
* Selects, trains, develops, mentors, motivates, and counsels Team Members in a manner that sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
* Provides timely, thorough, and thoughtful performance evaluations.
* Consistently communicates and models WFM vision and goals.
* High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy.
* Demonstrates advanced product knowledge, maintains awareness of new products.
* Growth mindset towards greater responsibility and ownership.
* Desire to coach and mentor others for growth.
* Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building, and customer relationship skills.
* Capable of teaching others in a positive and constructive manner.
* Product knowledge.
* Advanced knowledge of regulatory and safety policies and procedures.
* Proficient mathematical skills for assessing financial performance, monitoring profitability, and managing inventory.
* Demonstrated decision-making ability, leadership skills, and ability to prioritize and delegate.
* Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications.
* 18+ months retail Team Member experience and 6+ months of supervisory experience.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
* Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
* Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
* Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
* Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.