ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Good Sports is a non-profit organization that gives kids the lifelong benefits of sport and physical activity by providing new equipment, apparel and footwear to those most in need. Founded in 2003 with a donation of 500 basketballs, Good Sports has grown into a national organization that has donated over $43 million worth of equipment to give nearly 7 million kids a chance to play.
When you join Good Sports, you will find a rewarding, supportive and results-oriented environment. We are driven by our mission and motivated by the impact we are achieving. Good Sports looks for committed individuals who are problem solvers and team players.
Good Sports is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented problem solver to join our growing staff as an Associate, Corporate Partnerships. The Associate, Corporate Partnerships will support the execution of Good Sports relationships with key corporate partners of the organization. Under the management of the Manager, Corporate Partnerships, the Associate will work to ensure excellent execution of all activities required to not only meet but to exceed partnerships metrics. He/she will spend approximately 85% of his/her time doing administrative work and the other 15% of his/her time picking, packing and shipping orders out of our warehouse, based on the needs of the business.
The Associate, Corporate Partnerships reports to the Manager, Corporate Partnerships
GOOD SPORTS CORE VALUES
Pioneer: Do you approach business strategically and innovatively?
Be a Good Sport: Do you tackle achievement of mission with integrity and approachability?
Mastery: Do you dominate your role?
Results: Do you effectively set priorities and plan projects?
Accountability: Do you manage your commitments?
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES
BENEFITS and COMPENSATION
Good Sports believes that compensation is just one component of our value proposition to employees. We take a holistic approach to create a meaningful and compelling employee experience which includes:
Affiliation and Work Content: mission driven; socially responsible; collaborative team spirit and environment; trust and transparency; small company environment in which there is the opportunity for a wide variety of work and responsibility;
Career: quarterly performance evaluation and developmental feedback; mentoring and coaching; ability to progress, advance and develop; connectivity to sports network and a wide variety of community and corporate partners; travel opportunities;
Health and Wellbeing: access to medical and dental insurance; access to a modified EAP program; workplace flexibility; work/life/family balance; fun and positive place to work; generous paid time off; eleven paid holidays plus an additional shut down week throughout the year;
Financial Wellness: competitive salary ranges benchmarked against organizations of similar size in non-profit sector; access to 401(k) plan with company match; employer funded short and long-term disability insurance; employer funded life insurance; access to flexible health and dependent care savings accounts.
Good Sports compensation philosophy is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who drive the Companys success. We strive to provide base salary that is competitive with the market and commensurate with individual experience.
Please submit a resume together with a cover letter of interest. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. If we are interested in your candidacy we will be in touch by email. No phone calls please.
Good Sports does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation or any other factor unrelated to job requirements or job status. Good Sports makes reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.
Good Sports, Inc.