Associate Account Manager - National Accounts - Ny/Sf
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As our Associate Account Manager, you will work with our customers to maintain exemplary service for the life of their account. You are responsible for implementing and servicing the large employer segment building customer loyalty, satisfaction, and renewal / retention.
What you'll do...
- Establish, cultivate and manage the customer relationship at multiple levels, serving as a healthcare consultant and trusted business advisor
- Build relationships with consultants and brokers, recognizing the value they bring to our customers
- Create the strategic retention and growth plan for each assigned customer; successfully manage upsells of new product lines and renewals of current clients
- Effectively plan, negotiate and influence the interactions and relationships with customers, their brokers / consultants and internal team members to achieve strategic account goals
- Responsible for value delivery to customer including plan performance, account management and service results
- Meet with customers quarterly or more often as necessary
- Create and clearly articulate the value story, trend drivers and tracking of solutions performance to the customer
- Prepare, host and follow-up an annual planning session with the customer
- Closely collaborate with Account Directors as warranted
- 3-5 years of strategic and consultative selling experience within the insurance industry
- Bachelors degree
- Proven track record of over working with senior-level executives for client relationship management and consultation within health care benefits segment\
- Excellent negotiation, collaboration, and listening skills
- Excellent messaging, positioning and presentation of information for customer impact
- Strong work management skills - identify a goal and the steps needed; actively manage action steps to accomplish goal
- Strong business and financial acumen; strong problem-solving, judgment and analytic skills
Progyny, is the best-in-class provider of fertility and family-building benefits. Were improving outcomes, shortening time to pregnancy and reducing total fertility-related costs by providing a comprehensive, inclusive, effective value-based fertility benefit that combines clinical and emotional guidance and support, science, technology, and data. We work with industry leaders who recognize the importance of providing equitable access to a robust family-building benefit. Today we support over 1.5 million lives and have over 500 clinic locations in our premier provider network.
Our mission is to make any members dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey. Come join a fast-growing company thats been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parents group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.